Sigrdrifa's Art Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by ARCHIVED-Seidhkona, Feb 24, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-Seidhkona Guest

Who says all high elves are snooty and all dark elves are grumpy?
    This is Freydísa Tanocertarion, a high elf fury of the Order of the Rose of Erollisi.
    Being a druid, she was out in the middle of the gods-forsaken wilderness. Being a priestess of Erollisi, she found someone to hug even there!

[IMG]
  2. ARCHIVED-Paladin776 Guest

Vanesse@Vox wrote:
    That's pretty much how I did it for my image here. If you think gnomes are fun to get right, try a halfling sometime. :D
  3. ARCHIVED-Takutora Guest

I'm Japanese EQ2 Player.
    I try use Poser7J , draw my charactor's image.

I don't know you favorite it.
    [IMG]
  4. ARCHIVED-Seidhkona Guest

Cellia@Sebilis wrote:
    That's very good for your first image!
  5. ARCHIVED-Seidhkona Guest

Two views of the same shadowknight:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  6. ARCHIVED-Takutora Guest

Thank you for your response.
    Your Sk image is cool, I like first picture.(sitting Sk)
    I can't draw so Moving Pose. If I draw , too Unbalance
  7. ARCHIVED-Seidhkona Guest

Cellia@Sebilis wrote:
    You can get pre-set poses that you just apply to your figure. I start with By The Sword or V4 Classic Fantasy Poses then adjust.
    There are also free pose packs out there - you just have to search for them. I Google for "DAZ freebie" or "Poser freebie":
  8. ARCHIVED-Takutora Guest

Thanks your imformation.
    Daz site have funny items! I look them , I would like to buy
    Hehe , I will be search Poser freebie,too!
  9. ARCHIVED-Rotchi Guest

Hey Sig, my first time in this section of the forums. And I guess my first post ever on the official forums.
    Just wanted to say I am astonished by your nice graphix work. :)
  10. ARCHIVED-Seidhkona Guest

Rotchi wrote:
    Thank you! You want to see some amazing stuff, go peek at Vanesse's signatures next!
  11. ARCHIVED-Seidhkona Guest

Teir'Dal ranger.
    (Click image to get full-size version):

[IMG]
  12. ARCHIVED-Seidhkona Guest

High Elf Dirge
    (click to see full-size version)
    [IMG]
  13. ARCHIVED-Beckah Guest

She looks great! Vandra is one of my favorite outfits! :)
  14. ARCHIVED-Seidhkona Guest

Beckah wrote:
    Sexy with a bit of Norrathian flavor! That's the Agila texture, which looked woodsy and elvish to my eyes.
  15. ARCHIVED-MW2K2 Guest

It's a nice picture but I do have one small critique. The hair. You've got the bang swept over to the right yet show that the wind has caught the back of her hair and is billowing it out to the left (and for that much lift it would have to be a pretty strong wind). The bangs at the front wouldn't be stationary to the right of her face but would also be waving in that strong wind pushing them to the left.
    Nice job though. :)
  16. ARCHIVED-Seidhkona Guest

Snowdonia@Runnyeye wrote:
    Heh! Good point! I was actually trying to get part of the hair into a moonbeam for the highlight color to show. I also was thinking that we caught her at the end of a head toss. I'll think 'pon it!

Edit: And, from high school annual days, we had one cheerleader the photogs called "Stop Action" because her hairspray use ensured that her bangs never moved an iota! Would a high elf use hair spray? Hmmm....
  17. ARCHIVED-Seidhkona Guest

18. ARCHIVED-Dirty Jack Rackham Guest

Beware of Gullveig. She and her gnoma obscrua device have been known to pop out of the oddest places to take the most embarrassing images of her... subjects. I have it on good authority that there is a certain Teir'Dal Ranger looking to put that device out of everyone's misery.
  19. ARCHIVED-MzMonday Guest

All of the fan art and signatures using DAZ has forced me to get the program and, while I am still pawing around in the dark like a newbie without a torch, I am having a great time. I really like the image of the gnome bard lounging, she looks comfy :)
  20. ARCHIVED-Seidhkona Guest

One thing that happened after the Shattering is that, for some reason, Halasians lost their kilts. This Halasian mystic has her kilt, and keeps hoping that she'll find them in-game, too!
    [IMG]