Signatures by Quiarrah

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by ARCHIVED-quiarrah, Dec 9, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-quiarrah Guest

Novelty Signatures by Quiarrah (with a personal touch)

NOW TAKING REQUESTS
    A long time ago I had a thread here hoping to pick up some work for sigs. It had gotten lost in the shuffle as did many others so I am here to open up shop once again.
    For the time being I am using my own sig as a sample. . . however as time permits I will add samples of my work on past sigs (most of them for Guild Wars)
    Things I require:
    1) A good screenshot (this is a must unless you want me to just use any Fantasy art)
    2) Your favorite colors (at least 2)
    3) Your class, sex and race (male elf warrior, female human mage. . . etc, etc, etc)
    And last but not least. . .the personal touch. . .
    4) Any hobby you might want to incorporate (besides gaming of course. Have a love of Cats? I can put a big wild cat in the bacground. . .like science fiction? Perhaps a space ship ghosting by in the back . . .)
    My hobies for instance are Bellydancing and Wolves. . . .most of my sigs have a wolf in them or a bellydancer somewhere. . .
    Operators are standing by!

.......... .................. .......................... ............................. .......................
    Samples as they come in
    For the Dark Hunter Series and Website a Sig with matching Avatar
    [IMG] [IMG]
    Some GW Sigs
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    As you can see, I have no qualms about mixing games. . . (in my own sig because I play them all!)

2007 Snowglobe Sigs
    These started out as a Novelty item. . . but have gotten quite popular. . and not just for Christmas anymore either!

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Here is a globe I did for a sitemate whose name was Rikar. . I had no idea what to do Guild Wars wise for him so I did the next best thing. . he LOVED it!
    [IMG]
    Last but not least. . .my favorites from when I first started making sigs.
    [IMG]
    Don't know if anyone here remembers the guild Yamabushi Clan form EQ1. .but they had broken up and became Shadows of Yamabushi. . .they also became a non-existant guild. . .and this was my first Guild Wars sig in memory of them.
    [IMG]
    Thank you for looking. . and I hope I have sparked some interest.
    Another Globe for Valentines!
    [IMG]
    My Fae. . .Jasmynetea
  2. ARCHIVED-quiarrah Guest

*bringing back to front*
    Taking Orders
  3. ARCHIVED-Arelli Guest

Love your snowglobes!!! Might have to get one for a guild wars character.
  4. ARCHIVED-quiarrah Guest

Just say the word. . .anytime. . . .contact me privately and I will give you my email to send screeenshots to and info.
  5. ARCHIVED-quiarrah Guest

NEW for EASTER:Faberge Eggs
    [IMG]
    This is my Mystic Kiannarose.

OPEN for Orders!
  6. ARCHIVED-quiarrah Guest

My newest sig for my fae, Jasmynetea.
    This section is only inactive because no one has requested anything lately. . but I am still very much OPEN!
    *bump*
  7. ARCHIVED-quiarrah Guest

8. ARCHIVED-Cloudrat Guest

Thanks so much these are just wonderful!

[IMG][IMG]
  9. ARCHIVED-quiarrah Guest

You are very welcome hon. . . glad you like them!
  10. ARCHIVED-briannasmommy Guest

I just have to say.... <3 Acheron
  11. ARCHIVED-quiarrah Guest

Still OPEN for business
  12. ARCHIVED-Broomehilda Guest

are you still making sigs?