Signatures by Kalley

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by ARCHIVED-Morianna_1, Jun 24, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

As a general rule of thumb, I time the main frame for sigs to last 8 seconds, and slideshow frames (additional frames) to last for 4. If there are a lot of "slides," then I will shorten the main frame time to 6 seconds.
  2. ARCHIVED-Morianna_1 Guest

Here is option 2 with the Unsung part a different color as requested. Also shortened the frame rates.
    [IMG]

This is Option 3, using gold red and black.
    [IMG]
  3. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

Those both look great!
  4. ARCHIVED-Morianna_1 Guest

Here is one for Mohabib.

[IMG]
  5. ARCHIVED-Morianna_1 Guest

Ok, I received this request from Arktik. Now he requested I use 3 pictures he provide, and I did on the first one but I really did not like the way the building was coming out. So I made adjustments and have 2 other options for him. I am willing to mess with the building more if he wishes.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  6. ARCHIVED-Arktik-Tunes Guest

Love the center one :D Thanks alot for this
  7. ARCHIVED-Morianna_1 Guest

*crawls out of a dusty corner* Ok so I took a break for a bit, but I am back in the swing of things. Here is my newest creation.

[IMG]
  8. ARCHIVED-Morianna_1 Guest

This one is for Soldaris.

[IMG]
  9. ARCHIVED-Morianna_1 Guest

Signature for Qanyena

[IMG]
  10. ARCHIVED-Morianna_1 Guest

11. ARCHIVED-Morianna_1 Guest

Signature for Kyzo.
  12. ARCHIVED-drinkmorecoke Guest

Very nice! He looks great and his eyes are briliant!
  13. ARCHIVED-Morianna_1 Guest

Thank you Hazelle! When I put the image of him in the back it reminded me of star wars a bit :p
  14. ARCHIVED-Morianna_1 Guest

Ok this one was interesting to work with because she had this glare on her face. So I tried to focus the sig around that.

[IMG]
  15. ARCHIVED-shirka Guest

I like the last ones, Kalley! Rocsanna is georgeous. Very clever to make it seem her name her name-glow is responsible for the light on her face.
    The Argider-sig caught my eye, but there seems to be missing something. I dont know. A border? a shadow for the name? I do like the fonts you choose. Do you mind if I borrow that trick with the class in the background sometime?
    I presume those three stars are a guildtag? If so: nice one!
  16. ARCHIVED-Morianna_1 Guest

Thank you Ronja! Yeah be my guest you can use anything ya see :)
    Also the stars are the guild tag because the name is a secret :p
  17. ARCHIVED-Morianna_1 Guest

So it has beena long while since I made a signature :). However, I just received a request.
    Here is the first signature requested. I am currently working on a second one for teh same person.
    [IMG]
  18. ARCHIVED-Kanesh_The_Mad Guest

Oh wow.. you rock!!! You're my hero!!!
    Thankies much!!!!!!!!

^____^
  19. ARCHIVED-Morianna_1 Guest

Here is the 2nd signsture that was requested.
    [IMG]
  20. ARCHIVED-Morianna_1 Guest

Signature for Saco of TBA.
    The writing in the background is actually the words to "Yo Ho, Yo Ho, a pirates life for me".
    [IMG]