Signatures by Kalley

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by ARCHIVED-Morianna_1, Jun 24, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Morianna_1 Guest

[p]This one is for Cinnamohn of TBA.[/p][p][IMG][/p][p] [/p][p]and this one I made for my dirge. *Warning it is very bright*. [/p][p][IMG][/p]
  2. ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper Guest

I love the one for Jaolyn :) And for your Harmonious :) I'm not a big fan of "lime green" (ask my best friend who insists she'll be putting a lime green couch in my living room) but it works in that sig :)
  3. ARCHIVED-Morianna_1 Guest

Thank you Sapphire, yeah Harmonious is a bit bright but her wing colors are lime green and hot pink. Very hard to blend those colors with anything else other than white. Think I may work on toning hers down a bit though :)
    Ok so I have another new one I did, seems I usually spit out alot on the weekends just because I have 3 days to actually work on things. This one is for Quigg a very good friend of mine.
    [IMG]
  4. ARCHIVED-K_Aramae Guest

5. ARCHIVED-Morianna_1 Guest

Signature for Pomma :) I had to bug her for a week to get screenshots but she came through.

[IMG]
  6. ARCHIVED-Morianna_1 Guest

Here is one for Nakurus :)
    [IMG]
  7. ARCHIVED-Reilena Guest

That looks great! (teal is my favorite color =P)

And, i guess i can cross him off my list ^_^ I really dont like it when they ask for sigs when they already have a request in with another talented artist... grrrr.
  8. ARCHIVED-Cadori Seraphim Guest

ooOOOOooh!!! I love this one!!

May I ask how you did that border? That looks amazing :D
  9. ARCHIVED-K_Aramae Guest

Everything looks fantastic!
    Don't take this offensively, but compared to your first works, there's been a lot of improvement. (Which is true for all of us, I don't mean just you specifically. :( )
    I should have left it at 'fantastic' huh?
    It's great!
    :D
  10. ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper Guest

Yeah, I just got a request from Nakurus yesterday! He's coming off my list too.. /grumbles
  11. ARCHIVED-K_Aramae Guest

...!! Why am I always out of the loop!
    I want to be requested from and get insulted with the rest of you... <pouts>
  12. ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper Guest

You have plenty of time to get multi-quested from grasshoppa.. :)
  13. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

K_Aramae wrote:
    Don't worry. I got left out too. /comfort
  14. ARCHIVED-Morianna_1 Guest

LoL, I didn't realized he requested from you guys as well. Wish they would let us know.
    Thank you for the compliments everyone!
    Aramae: I owe my improvement to all of you and your wonderful tutuorials!
    Sidora: The border is 5pixels centered then textured.
  15. ARCHIVED-Morianna_1 Guest

Signature for Kriegor of Fallen
    [IMG]
  16. ARCHIVED-K_Aramae Guest

17. ARCHIVED-Morianna_1 Guest

Signature for Festerglop of Defenders of the Faith on AB
    [IMG]
  18. ARCHIVED-Morianna_1 Guest

Ok I am a little scared but I hope it looks good. This is my first attempt at trying a somewhat animated sig. So I am definately nervous but if it works out like it did in my head I will be happy :) Please let me know what you guys think.

[IMG]
  19. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

Hahaha! I know Rorion. This sig is great for him. My only suggestion would be to shorten the time frame that each of the 3 squares shows up by itself. Perhaps go from the 8 seconds that it's set at currently to 4? But keep the guild frame and the frame of all 3 set right where it's at. Those are wonderful, btw.
  20. ARCHIVED-Morianna_1 Guest

Thank you Sapphirius! I never know exactly what to make the frame rate, so I will definately do that.