Signature Test

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by ARCHIVED-RetroUK, May 16, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-BlueEternal Guest

2. ARCHIVED-Daliga Ane Guest

3. ARCHIVED-coltlane Guest

4. ARCHIVED-Gorpier Guest

Testing my new sig and asking.. any good for a first attempt? Pretty simple, but curious nonetheless. Thanks in advance for your input! :)
  5. ARCHIVED-Caballera Guest

Just testing the new sig - thanks for a spot to do it in :D
  6. ARCHIVED-Tallika_Runwithbears Guest

7. ARCHIVED-Yamene Guest

[size="xx-small"]lets see if this works[/size]
  8. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

[p]Toki@Everfrost wrote: [/p]
    [p] Not bad for a first attempt! :)[/p][p]My 2c:[/p][p]The background is very busy, and your character looks very washed out. It's hard to see her at first glance, and I think the only thing that differentiates her from the background is that she doesn't have text on top of her. :-/[/p][p]The text is a bit hard to read, what with the glow / drop shadow being nearly the same color as the lettering. The "Paladin of Everfrost" stands out most because of the yellow outline. You have loads of room to play around in, so don't limit yourself to small lettering...the name would stand out more if it were larger and more centered.[/p][p]All in all, you've got the basics there; they just need a bit of tweaking to get the "flow" right. :)[/p]
  9. ARCHIVED-xOmegaBlackx Guest

10. ARCHIVED-Kamimura Guest

[p]Testing..[/p][p](maybe I need to make the letters bigger..)[/p]
  11. ARCHIVED-Tsue Guest

12. ARCHIVED-Malana Guest

13. ARCHIVED-Laladini Guest

[p]Testing[/p][p] Let me know what you think :)[/p][p] [/p][p]*EDIT*[/p][p]It's not allowing it to display fully. Any suggestions on how to fix please? Thanks! :)[/p]
  14. ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper Guest

Laladini wrote:
    It's being cut off because the max size for these forums is 500 pixels wide x 150 pixels high. Your image is 600 x 180 :)
  15. ARCHIVED-Bathory72 Guest

16. ARCHIVED-Traxas Guest

17. ARCHIVED-Caedebald Guest

[p]Test[/p][p] [/p]
  18. ARCHIVED-Gorathh Guest

19. ARCHIVED-Gorpier Guest

Thanks for the input. I'll change it up and see how it goes :)
  20. ARCHIVED-Raven_Ancient Guest

Test Well here's my very first sig (sheds a single manly tear). :p. Very simple only took me all of ten minutes and it shows I guess. I'll work on something more exciting maybe and see what that ends up like later. Any opinions are welcome because if I don't agree with them I'll just ignore them. Cheers