Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Xxtacii, Jun 29, 2021.

1. Aney~ Member

Hi everyone!

Please put your sign by your lot so the Overseers know that lot has been taken. We have folks asking to join and if the sign is not by the lot is appears that it open.

Thanks all!

Aney~
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Sweettpea New Member

I am signing up to do a lot in Frostfell 2021 info:

Character you want added as trustee to decorate:Sweettpea

Server: Skyfire
  3. Misstake Well-Known Member

SKYFIRE is FULL.

Also Xx, if you need more judges I (Devilkiss) can judge on any server except HoF and SF.
  4. Chikkin Well-Known Member

I'm not gonna make it, have to bow out, and if I ever am tempted to do an organized event please smack me.
    Ennia on AB
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  5. Idklol New Member

Ennia I would be happy to help, if not i am looking for a spot on AB as SF is full.

~Mautzu <Holders of Truth>~
  6. Chikkin Well-Known Member

Hey Mau, I popped in there yesterday and saw 2 or 3 lots not touched yet, as in nobody put a sign yet that it's claimed so maybe those spots are open? Very close to deadline now - November 15th, the judges are entering and judging on 16th.

I just don't have time for the idea I had, so just cowardly quitting /shame
  7. Idklol New Member

How weird that SF is all over this and AB has spots, makes no sense.I sent a message to Soblue and haven't received a response. I understand the deadline, my idea shouldn't be too time consuming. If you want help i can do monotonous placements fairly accurately.
  8. questress Member

This note is to a Very Special Someone who fixed my floor tiles on this event. I was going nuts and was ready to give up on the FF Neighborhood 2021.
    Thank you Sneaky Sweetheart who ever you are :).
    I was able to complete the event due to your kindness!
    Hugs, Hugs and More Hugs!
    Vlasta
  9. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

How will you notify people you want them as judges? Even if I am not needed to judge I was planning on doing videos but would like to know if doing just videos or both.
  10. draidean Well-Known Member

I can judge everywhere but AB if needed.
  11. draidean Well-Known Member

When was it done? Might've been me if it was at the opening of the event lol I might have a touch of ocd...
  12. questress Member

It might have been you! :) Was done last few weeks of the event. I just love how everyone on here helps each other.
    You all make me smile!
  13. Slythara Member

I have these as the judges for HOF server:

Jewels
    Stella
    Carynn
    Building
    Draidean

Is this correct? I need to know whom I am to put on access.
  14. Jewels Member

I am judging on on Skyfire, HOF, AB
  15. draidean Well-Known Member

I r Celestiell, Osterneth on HoF =) I need to see if I can change my name here...
  16. Slythara Member

I have Jewels, Stellahofme, Carynn, Building, and Osterneth on the access list of my city of mist house. You may now do your judging lol Btw there are two lots that didn't get assigned so make sure you read the signs. I put on those two that they are fillers only. Thank you judges for helping out!
  17. draidean Well-Known Member

How is judging to be done for this? I am not sure what to do.
  18. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Yeah I don't know what to do either. I did the videos for HoF but haven't judged and haven't done the other servers.
  19. Judojewel Karrla

I am not sure either! Question for Xxtacii..... I know on Maj Dul there was so judging, everyone that participated were all given the same prize by the overseer... ( Thank you Azzuriite :) )

If Judging will be done on the other servers I really loved what was done for the NOTD one, it was very fair.
    it would look something like this...

1) Followed the rules (on the forum post)
    2) Creativity
    3) Frostfell Contest theme
    4) Aesthetics
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  20. Carynn Well-Known Member

I was expecting an in game mail to tell me when to judge and how to judge, and I missed this post completely because I don't read everything on the forum. I guess the event is over now because the videos went up. Oh well.