Sigh... Panda white runes...again

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Tanto, Oct 13, 2020.

1. Tanto Done, finished, gone.

So the updated stats are now on the new Tol Ren rune sets. Did anybody check these before putting them on live?
    More fervor - check
    More potency - check
    More ab mod - check
    LESS crit bonus overcap... yes, it has LESS crit bonus overcap, rendering it totally useless as this is the one stat most of us still need to raise to increase our output.

Please review this, I think you made a mistake.
    Sigrdrifa, Tkia, Melkior and 6 others like this.
  2. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

I'm going to ask about this in an afternoon meeting I have to day to try and find out if it was intended or not.
    Finnya, Lateana, Dude and 2 others like this.
  3. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

The adorn will be updated by next patch.
    Lateana, Dude, Tanto and 4 others like this.
  4. Tanto Done, finished, gone.

Thanks Dreamweaver, that's great to hear.
    Lateana, Breanna and Dude like this.
  5. Tanto Done, finished, gone.

Erm....
  6. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Lemme guess, haha.
  7. Luziana Member

Well, the stats on the white runes are not en par with the update and should be as followed:

61,6 Crit Bonus, 123,2 crit Bonus Overcap
    700.000 Ability Modifier
    1650 Potency
    7 fervor

thats when we update them 40% to the prior version

----------------

It would make a big sense to make the red Shadowed Excursion Runes apply into charm slots as well - since the slots they use now are barely free.
    I am pretty sure people would love to see that.

Thank you for consideration.
  8. Tanto Done, finished, gone.

I dunno about using those Shadowed Excursion red runes. They're from a bygone era and have little to no relevance in the current game. Perhaps if you don't raid or are not geared in the latest stuff, dunno.

Stick some more likes on the OP please everyone, they clearly had bigger fish to fry this patch, but by the time the next one rolls round, these runes will be starting to be relevant.
    Revanu likes this.
  9. Melkior Well-Known Member

Happy to do that, but just out of curiosity, does that work in the forum? For some reason I thought that only worked in the Bug Forum.
  10. Bhayar Well-Known Member

The Bonus OC is same as it was last year. This hasn't been looked at apparently since last month. I would find it hard to believe that with all the other stats being increased that is was intentional to leave CB OC the same as it was last year.
    Breanna likes this.