Sig Makers & Links to their Threads

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper, Feb 12, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper Guest

Absolutely Keth.. please come back soon!
  2. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

Please update me to "taking limited requests." Thanks, hun.
  3. ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper Guest

Done :) Glad to have you back Sapphirius :0)
  4. ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper Guest

Just a note to say I'm back as well.. gotta sort through my waiting list before taking new orders though :)
  5. ARCHIVED-VeX Guest

6. ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper Guest

7. ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper Guest

8. ARCHIVED-K_Aramae Guest

Can you please update me as no longer taking requests? Thanks!
  9. ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper Guest

Done K_Aramae, will you be coming back?

Welcome Kikimora!
  10. ARCHIVED-Kethaera Guest

I'm back! ...ish...

Since I'm having a baby in a couple days, I'm going to be taking requests on a limited basis, and only if you don't mind waiting a bit, since I might be slow. Please PM or email me if you'd like a sig, and I'll let you know when I can fit you in.
  11. ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper Guest

I'm officially announcing my retirement. :/ I haven't played for any length of time in forever and really these boards have been keeping me subscribed more than the game has for the last 2 years. I love all of my friends here in the sig forums though! Please feel free to send me a message here for info on how to contact me. I will have access until my account runs out. I've had a blast and I've learned so much. :) When I first started playing I'd never even used a graphics program for anything other than cropping or rotating images. I'm pretty proud of the sigs I've made here and I'm so happy I got to meet such wonderful people doing them!

<3 Sapphire
  12. ARCHIVED-Kethaera Guest

SapphireSniper wrote:
    Just because I came back doesn't mean you have to run away!

Just kidding! I understand about the sig forums keeping you here more than the game, I've definitely been there. You will be missed, rest assured.

**Hugs** and good luck with whatever will be occupying your time now.
  13. ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper Guest

14. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

Hey, Sapph. I'm in the process of moving right now. Could you please update me to "Requests on hold"? Thanks, hun!
  15. ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper Guest

16. ARCHIVED-Wyleai Guest

I think eqsig is no longer functional.

All I know for sure is that I am unable to make an account with it.
  17. ARCHIVED-Jeffmaster Guest

Testing..what do you think ? I'm a beginner....1st time using those programs
  18. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

19. ARCHIVED-phatd42 Guest

20. ARCHIVED-Kethaera Guest

phatd42 wrote:
    The original author of this thread is no longer with us to update. (I miss you, Sapphire!)

That's it. **rolls up sleeves** I'm starting a new thread, so all you artists watch for it to make sure I get you linked.