Sig Makers & Links to their Threads

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper, Feb 12, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper Guest

Welcome Sidora! Finally!
  2. ARCHIVED-Aenashi Guest

*grins* where is my: ihatefluffybunnies ~ ihatefluffybunnies' sigs

GRRRRRRR i have been axed!!! :D

BTW, i am BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. ARCHIVED-Reilena Guest

School.. work.. and a social life (not to mention getting in to a raid guild =P ) are kicking my butt at the moment.. so I'm going to stop taking requests for a little while. I'll let you all know when im back to normal =P
  4. ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper Guest

Welcome back Bunny-Fluffins! And also updated Reilena's status, good luck with the school work grind! :)
  5. ARCHIVED-Darsa Iceweaver Guest

HI there,
    Better late than never I guess! Along with everyone else I'd like to offer my services, I've been making sigs for a few years and would be happy to take on new commissions! Please feel free to visit my website anytime, at www.darsa-designs.com.
    Thank you for your time! :)
    ~Darsa
  6. ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper Guest

Well met Darsa, the sig work your friend posted in this forum was pretty snazzy :) However to join this list you must have a thread here yourself stating that you accept requests and how to contact you. You do not need to accept requests *through* this forum, just have a thread that says you do and how :)
  7. ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper Guest

8. ARCHIVED-drinkmorecoke Guest

Thanks so much for adding me
  9. ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper Guest

10. ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper Guest

Welcome Sirmoosealot!
  11. ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper Guest

Updated my status to not taking requests. My list is full at the moment :)
  12. ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper Guest

Updated Little Crow's sig thread title. :)
  13. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

Could you update mine as "Requests on hold"? I have a waiting list posted plus two people not even on the list yet. I need to finish catching up before I take any more.
  14. ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper Guest

Done Sapphirius :) Come back soon!

And...

Welcome Niuf!!
  15. ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper Guest

Updated Ronja's status.. ;)
  16. ARCHIVED-Kethaera Guest

Please put me as "temporarily not taking requests." I've hurt my drawing hand again (stupid RSIs) and until I can get a tablet, I'm not able to do much. So many good ideas going to waste...
  17. ARCHIVED-drinkmorecoke Guest

Please change my status to 'Temporarily not taking new requests.' I am moving to another state at the end of the month, and my job has changed due to the transfer. So, until I get settled in... no more siggy making for a little while.
  18. ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper Guest

Done ladies, hurry back! :)
  19. ARCHIVED-Kethaera Guest

My "temporary" has just changed to long term. I've canceled my account. I'll spare everyone here the details; if you want to know, do a track on me.

I did want to say that the Sig Artist community here is wonderful. You guys are supportive, encouraging, kindly critical; all the things I've needed. I've truly enjoyed being part of you for the short while that I was.

I hope some things change so that I will feel comfortable coming back, because I would like to at some point (so don't delete me entirely please!). I'll miss you all, and good luck with all you do.
  20. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

*big hugs* Kethaera, we're going to miss you!! I understand why you've decided to leave, but I really hope things work out so that you can come back one day. You always have a room in our wing of the asylum!