Sidharrah's Chaple of Our Lady Marr - Manors of Erollisi - Skyfire Random {Video Tour}

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Febrith, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Febrith Well-Known Member

Hi everyone I was over on Skyfire this morning just browsing through the leaderboards and this is one I found that I don't think has been toured yet and has a lot of "wow" about it.

2. elflover Well-Known Member

Wow very lovely!
    Spextasy and Febrith like this.
  3. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

funny, I was going to request one of the similar churches on Skyfire but I didn't know you can request others then just your houses. you also need to check out "the Ecumenical church of Norrah" in the skyfire server as well, it's in hall of fame #24 creativity recent. I think it's the same decorator but it bigger and different and has similar layout. ;)
    Spextasy likes this.
  4. Febrith Well-Known Member

Yes that one was toured by Shanette recently and it was also gorgeous! It's probably a few pages in the distance by now but it'll be on her channel:) And good catch!
    Spextasy and Tenchigirl15 like this.
  5. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

I gotta check out the video, I'm glad she toured it. it's one of my fav churches ever made. :D is it ok if I request houses that are not mine tho? there are so many to see even tho there are a few of my favs that are not popular but awesome to tour. ;)
    Spextasy likes this.
  6. Febrith Well-Known Member

Ofc! I know we'd all be delighted to see them:) You can check if a home has already been toured by searching the name by title on this forum, or by checking the tour sheet (which is getting a harder job all the time now it's so massive!)
    Spextasy likes this.
  7. Xalandra Well-Known Member

I visited this place a while back & oh my goodness it is stunning! The whole time my jaw was on the floor lol. It still makes my jaw drop every time I see it. It's one of my top favorites.
    Spextasy and Febrith like this.
  8. Enoibia Well-Known Member

Wow! That is gorgeous!
    Febrith and Spextasy like this.
  9. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

ok will do, thank you :)
    Febrith and Spextasy like this.
  10. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Wow! Idk which one I like better, this one or the one I toured, but they're both definitely amazing. The organ and breathtaking windows especially blow my mind. They're simply gorgeous to look at. Sidharrah has a real talent for creating beauty, for sure. :)
    Febrith likes this.
  11. Eliohia2 Active Member

Sidharrah is/was a friend of mine that has not played in several years now...She has some wonderful places. There is a carnival also yall should check out!! Under HoF Style(overall) it's number 3 and called Sidharrah's Carnaval de Vertigo. I miss Sid...I met a lot of wonderful decorators back when we did work on Ribbitribbit's play stuff...
    Spextasy likes this.
  12. Mystyrys Well-Known Member

Those stained glass windows, the arched ceilings and that pipe organ -- wowee! Meticulous and lovely design. Your eyes just flow across the scene. It's so peaceful.
    Spextasy likes this.
  13. Spextasy Well-Known Member

I did check it out a while back. And lost my mind over Whack-a-mole (and everything else in there!) :p
    Febrith likes this.
  14. Eliohia2 Active Member

IKR?!?!? lol
    Spextasy likes this.
  15. Sidharrah Member

Holy Moly, I had no idea some of my houses were getting toured! I searched my name on the forum to try to find an old post, and look what I found! I'm so glad people like them :D Full disclosure, I've been inspired all over the place by various decorators, most notably Jazabelle's amazing dark cathedral of many moons ago. That place lit a fire in my decorator's soul. I can't fully take credit for the whack-a-mole/carnival, either; I had seen one built somewhere else (though I cannot for the life of me recall where) and had to take a crack at making one, too. I had to take a step back from decorating for a while due to real life intruding (how rude!) but I've been around and am starting to get the building bug again. Thank you so much for all your kind words, everyone! Gives me a happy glow, it does!

*Edited to Add* I just had a thought, an older one I did that you folks might be interested in seeing is "Sid's Adventure" on Azirah's Tenebrous Island on Skyfire server, built on commission for Azirah. If you search Hall of Fame by Author, it's #122 at the moment. It's a bit of a puzzle to get through, but I assure you it's doable without flight (as I built it before we could fly there). I had a lot of fun doing it :)
    Angelieque Furia, kianne and Febrith like this.
  16. Angelieque Furia Active Member

Stunning! Im speechless!