Shrunken Goblin Skull Earring

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Conifur, Aug 29, 2017.

1. Shmogre Well-Known Member

Reuse is down to 10ish seconds (depending on your reuse speed) but there is still a 2s cast (so two macros will be needed to equip, use, and unequip).
    Prissetta likes this.
  2. Melt Actually plays the game

You do realise you can search on discord right? I found the message caith said weeks ago in about 3 seconds.
  3. The_Real_Wurm Well-Known Member

So in other words, still broken.
  4. The_Real_Wurm Well-Known Member

You do realize you would have to know it was said in the first place to even think about searching for it, right?
  5. Melt Actually plays the game

The same argument can be applied to here... I feel like this is a bandwagon issue. Someone said they disliked Discord and everyone else hopped on the train. There is literally no reason not to use it. Want to know if something about the earring is mentioned? Search goblin skull earring. If that's too many steps, just ask them yourself. These forums are too far gone for you to use the argument of them being for this purpose.
  6. Conifur Well-Known Member

I am banned there because I upset someones ego, as are a lot of others. They are ban happy there because it is easy.
  7. Ummmyeh Active Member

We should start a cult!!! I will bring the Kool-Aid!!! We can call it the Idintdonuffins!!