Show Us Your "Morphed" Objects. Let's Have Fun. Image Heavy

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Valzen, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Valzen Well-Known Member

I love decorating and building things. Haven't really made a consolidated thread per say, but here's just a few things I've done with house items that were not their original intentions.. or "Morphing".
    It's fun to create different things by turning objects, combining them, etc. I do not use editor, so my stuff isn't perfect, but it's still loads of fun.
    [IMG]
    Microphone is L&L trophy: Vhoren's Seed and the stand is L&L Trophy: Lay Fiana's Gentle Suggestion o_O
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [IMG]
    Curtain Rod is using two Twisted Steel Poles
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [IMG]
    Seating is Embellished Sumac Screens. Added pillows (I've seen these used like this elsewhere, but can't remember where!) Table "legs" are a Sumac Double bed.
    [IMG]
    Stove burners are Ornate Temple Lights.

[IMG]
    Two Ornate Raised Platforms made an interesting looking canopy bed along with marble columns, some curtains and of course, a bed!
    [IMG]
    Shard of Love benches as window frame.
    [IMG]
    Mahogany Counters as building tops in our guild hall.
    [IMG]
    Decanter of Baroddas as the chimney's cowl, and a Smoking Glacial Brazier and some other brazier inside for the smoke.
    [IMG]
    Display Counters as refrigerators (Seen those alot!) and books for handles. :)
    [IMG]
    Black Marble, Rack of Love Potions and painting for a tv. I added blue fog tile to give it the illusion of movement.
    [IMG]
    This isn't really "morphing", but many of us use paintings sometimes to make it look like the viewer is outside.
    Other things is using that bubble wand on a mannequin and sink it in an aquarium. I could go on and on, I guess. lol
    So, I've shown you guys some of mine. Now let's see YOURS!! I know all of you talented people have "morphed" objects or used them in ways other than intended. I've seen your consolidated threads, but posting some interesting stuff you've created by themselves would be cool. Share, please. Could be fun!
    Thanks so much.
  2. Katz Well-Known Member

On the table by the couch I used one of the Maj Dhul chairs and the temple of life thing to make a "Enterprise" like space ship model. Those two items are available on the Loyalty merchant now though I made them from the original event items. :)

[IMG]
  3. Valzen Well-Known Member

Oh I see it. That is so cool! It does look like the Enterprise. Thanks for sharing!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Absyntheea Well-Known Member

Everyone has such neat ideas!

Here's a spyglass I made out of cups and bottles,
    [IMG]

my TARDIS of books and other things..
    [IMG]

And my cat tree.

[IMG]
  5. Valzen Well-Known Member

Great ideas there and very well executed. :D
  6. grlnxtdr Active Member

I want a TARDIS in my GH!
    Valzen and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  7. Valzen Well-Known Member

That thing is awesome, isn't it?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and grlnxtdr like this.
  8. Mystra007 New Member

I'd like to request a telescope made from other objects (so a morph :) )to do an observatory on the top floor of the Tier 2 guildhall in Freeport. The roof of that room is a sky, and I plan to separate the rooms into 3 floors. Floor 1 & 2 will be a restaurant/pub with a mezzanine while Floor 3 will be the observatory starting at the sphere occupied by the dome roof. I am aware that there is a telescope on the marketplace but it doesn't fit what I want to do and a general rule I try to avoid maj'dul stuff ;) Ideally the telescope would be black/white so it can fit with most tiles.

---------------
    Drannorq/Jamorin @ Freeport, Intrepid Guild Hall Project & 30-floors condo tower in Mistmoore Crags Project
  9. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

here's a list of my creative ideas, feel free to take. ;)

ceiling fans

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

aquarium

[IMG]

[IMG]

40s style vanity

[IMG]

my "Morphed" dressers (he he) :p

[IMG]

[IMG]
    guitar stand

[IMG]

guinea pig cage

[IMG]

sumac entertainment center

[IMG]

pet food and water bowls

[IMG]

[IMG]

guild doors

[IMG]

[IMG]
    TarnaX, Valzen, Charlice and 2 others like this.
  10. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

scratching post

[IMG]

small cat tree (similar to Absyntheea's cat tree)

[IMG]

Wispy storm door

[IMG]
    a wooden swing set

[IMG]

back porch

[IMG]

the litter box

[IMG]

sink light fixture

[IMG]
    [IMG]

dish rack (drainer)
    [IMG]

"Morphed" wantia table set.

[IMG]

refrigerator magnets and a drawing

[IMG]

garden light

[IMG]
    different style lamps

[IMG]

[IMG]
    ash trays
    [IMG]

[IMG]

my cat Patches's grave

[IMG]

lawn Lucan D'lere Jockey

[IMG]
    TarnaX, Valzen, Charlice and 3 others like this.
  11. Sapphirius Well-Known Member

My beastlord's kitchen using a table of the forest bloom, ash block, and handled cabinets. You can see the matching refridgerator on the side.
    [IMG]

A dresser made from an ornate ferrite table, mugs (for the handles), blue marble blocks, and stone of adoration and blue marble rails, topped with a blue marble mirror.
    [IMG]

The antennae for 86's Void Lab, made from twisted steel poles and enchanted fire emerald lanterns, placed over a void remnant and mirrored platform with two Paineel chairs on either side for "stabilizing" the rift. A purple sparkle ball was placed inside the emerald lanterns for added glittery effect.
    [IMG]

The throne for House Gevaudan made from Paineel and black marble dividers with two smaller thrones made from Paineel dividers and black marble tiles.
    [IMG]

Locker room done for a commission using ash dividers, teak chests, and oak mugs (for handles).
    [IMG]

A cot done for the jails in 86's Hall of Justice/Court of the Tribunal. This uses an ash stair, canvas bedroll, and two othmir hanging lamps.
    [IMG]

The kitchen in the Snowy Dwelling I decorated for my husband using stairs and temple lights for the stove and burners with ferrite inkwells for the burner controls. The double oven was made from tiles lining the inside of sumac stairs (between the sumac armoirs) fronted with vampyric mirrors and oak mugs for handles. Indium cage bars were used for oven racks.
    [IMG]

I've also been known to line the walls with carpets for wallpaper and use pies for round planters in various gardens. I have many more, but I figured I'd better stop at this. Feel free to visit and borrow as you like.
    TarnaX, Valzen, Geden and 3 others like this.
  12. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

coffee maker by Senya's idea for credit ;)

[IMG]

[IMG]

microwave

[IMG]

[IMG]

dishwasher

[IMG]

stove

[IMG]

salt and pepper shakers

[IMG]

old dart board
    [IMG]

washer and dryer

[IMG]

[IMG]

Morphed lounge couch

[IMG]
    TarnaX, Valzen, Athenia and 2 others like this.
  13. Athenia Well-Known Member

Heh, got me digging through some old works of mine. A sign I should do some new things, maybe? :p

Pre-building-block and pre-editor stove:
    [IMG]

Pre-building-block/pre-editor fridge from the same kitchen. Keep wondering if I should redo these but I like em as a time capsule of sorts!
    [IMG]

Another stove, inspired by someone on the old forums who I forget their name, aaaaack.
    [IMG]

Bookcase 1 of 1,345,875,381:
    [IMG]

Wardrobe/fireplace/display shelf thing:
    [IMG]

Another stove, simple this time. Pretty sure this was pre-building-block as well. Based it on the old Japanese stoves:
    [IMG]

Another bookcase. Pretty sure this one was with no editor, too. Soooooo many of the bookcases and libraries I make have the backs of the rough linen scenery paintings somewhere in em! Two more [here] and [here]
    [IMG]

And finally, the reason why I probably will never move from a T1 to a T2 hall because I'd hate to rebuild it... pipe organ!
    [IMG]
    Yikes, time to get cracking on some new things. I thought I had a lot mroe! I need to find my decorating mojo!
    Valzen, Geden and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  14. Kamoj Well-Known Member

Ok, here we go....

A fence using headboards
    [IMG]

An "industrial" oven
    [IMG]

A check-in bell
    [IMG]

A hotel mailbox
    [IMG]

Cooler
    [IMG]

Patio furniture
    [IMG]

Showerhead
    [IMG]

Bunny rabbit!
    [IMG]

"Flower" umbrella
    [IMG]

Carpet sales rack
    [IMG]

Food and drink carts
    [IMG]

Fireplace 1
    [IMG]

Fabric rack
    [IMG]

Tile display racks
    [IMG]

Fireplace 2
    [IMG]

Grain silo
    [IMG]

Porch posts
    [IMG]

Fireplace 3
    [IMG]
    TarnaX, Avahlynn, Valzen and 3 others like this.
  15. Kamoj Well-Known Member

Custom artwork
    [IMG]

Vanity
    [IMG]

Aquarium (from here down are new things that haven't been published yet!_
    [IMG]

Decorative backsplash
    [IMG]

DVD player
    [IMG]

Ironing board
    [IMG]

Iron (on top of the dryer)
    [IMG]

Shelf supports from sconces
    [IMG]

Weapon sales rack
    [IMG]
    TarnaX, Avahlynn, Valzen and 2 others like this.
  16. Geden Well-Known Member

I'm floored at those hearts, so creative and perfect! The fishtank is also inspiring and looks like it could be on Marketplace :)
  17. Valzen Well-Known Member

Thank you all for posting. Your creativity never ceases to astound me. Awesome stuff here. :D
  18. Karrane Well-Known Member

Sooo many Great Ideas!!! Yikes....

@Kamoj.. Kamoj, what is the bed that you used in your first picture of the headboards used for fencing ? I can't find any beds that look like that. 8(
  19. Kamoj Well-Known Member

I am going to send you a message as well, but it's

\aITEM -800942148 -153657934:Wantia simple bed\/a

You can see in the pic that the pillows are showing, I was pretending they were rocks!
  20. Karrane Well-Known Member

Lol Ty very much =) I might be able to make that work =)