show off your creative created item ideas 2!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Tenchigirl15, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

here's mine

a guinea pig cage (I know there's nothing in it but whenever they make guinea pig plushies I would dethenly take them home! ;))

1 a wooden pet cage
    1 scratchy hay pile
    1 fancy shelf
    1 rich bowl of gruel
    2 rivervale upright keg

[IMG]

cat or dog food and water bowls (so you won't have a messy floor)

1 pristene large burlap rug (as placemats)
    1 rich bowl of gruel
    1 lucky mug of ale (rinse the ale out of the mug before you give it to your pet, you don't want them to get drunk! )
    [IMG]

[IMG]

microwave

1 troll wooden crate
    1 basic mirror
    1 small rhodium gear
    [IMG]

back porch

2 sandalwood platform
    4 fancy briarwood hitching post
    4 feyiron fence
    1 elm tile

[IMG]

entertaiment center

1 castellum bookcase
    1 paineel pedistal
    1 blue marble stair
    1 ornate spoon
    1 painting of a sea shore cliff
    [IMG]

matching dresser with mirror

2 castellum bookcase
    1 castellum dresser
    1 tinkered mirror

[IMG]
    kianne, suka, Tierisch and 7 others like this.
  3. Kisy Active Member

Ohhh I love the animal food bowls!!! The guinea pig cage is soo adorable, I'd end up putting a fairy or something in it, just to make it a used item.

However, I can't get over the DVD player!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Tierisch like this.
  4. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

thank you, I'm thinking about just put pig plushies in it for now tho. :p I just requested guinea pig plushies on my wishlist and crossing fingers if they can make them in the future. ;)
  5. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

is anybody gona upload their pics to share their creative items? :(

here's more of mine. a wooden swing set. I just made it today for my backyard. :D

[IMG]
    kianne, HoneyGram57, suka and 8 others like this.
  6. Absyntheea Well-Known Member

I've got a couple! I'll get some pics of them and post them later. ;-D
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  7. Lodrelhai Well-Known Member

I haven't really built a lot, certainly nothing to the degree of so much of the stuff here. But this idea struck me on my first tour of a Mistmoore Craig Estate, so of course I had to make it for my Necromancer. May I present the summoning circle:
    [IMG]

The star itself is 15 Grobb stone benches turned on their sides and sunken into the floor. Rails didn't exist at the time, but I think that works in my favor. I like the design on the edge of the benches, as well as their rounded shape. I also think the shimmer effect from graphics collision where the benches overlap adds something in this case, like they might be charged with power.

The winged ladies standing at the points are Raven plushies from the NotD Hedge Hollow maze, and the idol in the middle is the Idol of Everling. I've also got a crystal ball (from purchasing the Mystic Margreth Replica) implanted at its base - you can touch it and a purple cloud with a transparent figure rise briefly above it. I know there's a bottle out there somewhere which, once triggered, causes that same effect repeatedly. If I ever remember which one it is I may replace the crystal with that.
  8. Aloriana Member

Ok so I figured I would throw in some of my creations. I knda remember what I used to make them so if there's anything you want to know just ask. Just right off the top of my head I can't remember the exact components to everything.

The first picture is the inlaid floor in my frostfell home. The home is still a work in progress but I was happy with how the floor turned out so thought I would share.

[IMG]

This is my coffee pot in my frostfell home
    [IMG]

My Rabbit hutch at my warlock's island cabin home
    [IMG]

His washer and dryer
    [IMG]

His lawnmower
    [IMG]

My ratonga's farming tractor

[IMG]
  9. Zhaanish Well-Known Member

Aloriana,

Those are all great! Where are the bunnies in game?
  10. Orpiment Member

Those are hats on mannequins, our only way to get bunny pets in game thus far. Their noses may not twitch much, but they still look cute. :)
    Tierisch and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  11. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

omg I love your coffee maker! what items did you use for it? just asking because I need to make one for my kitchen ;)

and the rabbit hatch is so cute! I wish we have bunny plushies tho, that would be sweet. :p
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone, suka and Aubren like this.
  12. Aloriana Member

For the coffee pot I used 2 black marble stairs, 1 black marble block, 1 book (any book) for the water level thingy, 1 redwood bookend for the brown bar at the bottom, 1 of those handled pots (can't remember the exact name coldain something), 1 alchemist jar (the one with pink liquid in it), 1 brown colored stein to cover the pink in the jar and create the handle on the pot. On a plus side the alchemist jar has a little piece that sticks up in the middle of the lid, it works perfect if you scale it right to look like the coffee is actually dripping down from the pan on top.

Hope that helps, without going to the house to examine each piece lol. A lot of it was trial and error until I got the look I was going for.
    Tierisch and Tenchigirl15 like this.
  13. Lodrelhai Well-Known Member

Those are fantastic! I may need to borrow the coffee pot idea for a friend's house. And I love that you even have a water bottle in the rabbit hutch. ^_^
  14. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

yes it did, thank you for sharing the idea. :) I just made mine but with white marble. ;)

[IMG]

and also I just made a kitty scratching post with attached ball after I made the coffee maker. :D

[IMG]
    kianne, Griffon Lady, suka and 8 others like this.
  15. Absyntheea Well-Known Member

Here's the extensive cat tree I made last year in my Main's house.
    [IMG]

And my TARDIS. :-D

[IMG]
    Griffon Lady, suka, Tierisch and 11 others like this.
  16. Kisy Active Member

OMG!!! That Tardis!!! I can't believe it! /looks frantically for the Doctor....
  17. Absyntheea Well-Known Member

LOL! Thanks! I actually have a Docctorr character.. 10th's hand in the containment unit is in the same house.
  18. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

love that cat tree!! and THE TARDIS!!! :D
  19. Oldpoint Well-Known Member

20. Oldpoint Well-Known Member