Show me your Shdowknight pic's and some tips

Discussion in 'Shadowknight' started by ARCHIVED-nihilux, Jul 20, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-nihilux Guest

So i got into EQII a few months back and so far i am having a great time as a shadowknight. as i contiue to play and contiue to become a growing fan i thought it would be cool to see other peoples shadowknight toons. from PR sense or just pure gaming sense.

any tips would also be great. for armors, weapons to look into getting as i get higher in lvl.
  2. ARCHIVED-gnarkill Guest

We are by far the best looking toons in the game....

[IMG]
  3. ARCHIVED-nihilux Guest

NICE! HELLA NICE!
  4. ARCHIVED-nihilux Guest

5. ARCHIVED-Singularity Guest

As for tips and the such.. Come T7, even if ya can't get into a raiding guild, there will be plenty of relic runs, in this pic providing the helm, BP and leggings =)
    For some of the better stuff, Labs drops some nice looking gear, Draconic Deflector, also Rak'leklo but I'll leave someone else post that =P
    Oh, and the Sword of Slaughter in Lyceum looks awesome, but it's not great for practical use =P
    [IMG]
    Message Edited by Singularity on 07-22-2006 02:58 AM
  6. ARCHIVED-Xartan Guest

Ask and ye shall receive - Rak'Eklo. It looks like I'm trying to compensate for something... but I'm not... honest!
    Second is me with a 1HS The Annealed Defender. Both swords drop in Labs, along with the shoulders, gloves, and chest. Legs are from Claymore line, close to the end. Shield is Grizzfazzle's shield, from a fairly easy quest in bonemire.
    Since Labs is one of the easier T7 zones, you should have some decent luck at getting equipped fairly well even with pickup raids, as long as they can advance far enough to kill a few names...
    [IMG][IMG]
    Message Edited by Xartan on 07-22-2006 06:11 AM
    Message Edited by Xartan on 07-22-2006 06:13 AM
    Message Edited by Xartan on 07-22-2006 06:16 AM
  7. ARCHIVED-Bruener Guest

[IMG]

Deule
    Officer of Torment
    Befallen
    Message Edited by Bruener on 07-22-2006 12:05 PM
  8. ARCHIVED-nihilux Guest

hells yeah MORE MORE!
  9. ARCHIVED-DMIstar Guest

little Old but hate multicolored toons

[IMG]
  10. ARCHIVED-Coica Guest

Gnarkill is such a bada#$!

haha.
  11. ARCHIVED-rabid.pooh Guest

Here's a pic of my SK. This is me in my DPS spec. If I sneeze I proc something...

[IMG]
  12. ARCHIVED-chitoson Guest

The above armor(shield especially) in the screenshot is a bit too much colorful for my taste, atleast for a SK, looks like something from Qenyos lol...i mean comeon pink? For a SK? Wish you could color your armor so it could match :p
  13. ARCHIVED-gnarkill Guest

yar if you on a pvp try to get my helm..Scourge Knights Mask...best helm evar
  14. ARCHIVED-rabid.pooh Guest

Hehe, nah it's blue, spell effects are just making it look pinkish. My top half is blue, bottom is silver.

Those pants are totally the rage now, this SK is gonna bring back disco, and bring it back hard! (There actually t5 pants that proc a 33% DPS increase).

Relic is good for tanking and a little bit better then meh for DPS.
  15. ARCHIVED-Pitt Hammerfist Guest

16. ARCHIVED-Lucifrinia Guest

Keep the pictures coming. These are great. I will try and figure out how to take some screen shots again and post a picture of Luci. She is only 66 without much "Uber" stuff but I think she looks good.

Thanks for the SK shots.

Luci
  17. ARCHIVED-Pitt Hammerfist Guest

[IMG]

i prefer to be a cuddly SK, thats why i never wear my helm :)
    Message Edited by Pitt Hammerfist on 07-28-2006 11:55 AM
  18. ARCHIVED-nihilux Guest

im glad i started this post :smileyhappy: nice
  19. ARCHIVED-rabid.pooh Guest

I don't confess to being a 'cuddle' expert or anything, but... Wouldn't those shoulders hurt the potential cuddlie?
  20. ARCHIVED-Pitt Hammerfist Guest

shh dont tell anyone, but they are actually made of foam :)