Should we restrict F2P to generate more subscription revenue?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Benito, May 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tegdaian Member

I dont want you banned, i just want you to shut up
    AOE1, dirgenoobforreal, Tkia and 3 others like this.
  2. Benito Ancient EQ2 Player: Lavastorm Server 2004.

Yes, this shadow group will attack anyone that disagrees with their narrative. They want people to shut up for sure.

Edit: Ignore is not enough for them. Because I change the narrative, they want a ban.
  3. Tegdaian Member

yeah, play the victim in all this. its a nice little world you have there...
    good day Sir.
    Xevran, Cyrrena and Erudinel like this.
  4. Wulfgyr I've got friends in EQ2Wire places

Seriously? You derailed this thread yourself way back on page 4, when you got into it with Miroh. Even after Dreamweaver stepped in and warned to bring it back on topic, you continued to post about anything and everything EXCEPT the original topic.

If the common factor in incident after incident is one, then oneself should look in the mirror to discover the root of the problem.
    Xevran, Breanna, Tegdaian and 2 others like this.
  5. Erudinel Conceptualized a turd in a toilet sometime in 2005

You derail almost every thread you decide to post in.
    You paint the target on yourself with your constant derailment of valid discussions.
    You don't even play the game, so why are you here? Or are you harboring some deeper secret, Kander is that you?
    Chienne-Guk, Xevran, Breanna and 2 others like this.
  6. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

How dare you, you have absolutely no right under any delusions you carry about to slander your "someone". Most of the community here knows the "someone" you are talking about and you have no clue as usual what you are talking about. You come to these forums, you get thread after thread after thread locked!!! You slander and defame a myriad of people because you don't agree with them for whatever reason.

GO AND CRAWL BACK UNDER YOUR ROCK AND LEAVE THE REST OF US IN PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Chienne-Guk, Feldon, Breanna and 2 others like this.
  7. Benito Ancient EQ2 Player: Lavastorm Server 2004.

1. Benito does not follow the shadow group's narrative (on P2W, RNG, vampire capitalism, Discord bans, constant criticism of EQ2).

2. Ignoring Benito is not enough. He changes the narrative, he needs to be banned. He is too much of a Daybreak asset and needs to be silenced.

3. Let us label all of Benito's posts as derailment because he opposes our narrative/worldview so eventually he gets a ban.

4. Some of us (in the shadow group) will try to provoke him in kamikaze style. (I'll try to ban him even if I get banned in the process).
  8. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Okay that's enough. This thread has definitely run it's course.
    AOE1, Chienne-Guk, Geroblue and 7 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.