Should the tegi be doing 58 million damage in one hit?

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Semperfifofum, Mar 13, 2020.

1. Semperfifofum Well-Known Member

I"m still having sudden death from the tegi groups, and I noticed it was just the groups. So I took a look at the log. It's some sort of firey grasp skill and it does 58 million damage per hit and they tend to all do it at once. My health, for this alt is 144 million. There are 3 tegi in a group. Is that really intended? The healing merc doesn't have time to heal me between those hits.

Should I /bug report it? It seems to be sporadic and dependent on whether they all do it at once or not. I"m guessing I"m not the first to notice this.
    Empalas, Breanna and SynergyBlaize like this.
  2. SynergyBlaize Member

I think they kill me so easy because they disarm so many of my slots at once.
    A very nasty surprise indeed!
    Semperfifofum likes this.
  3. Breanna Well-Known Member

No you are not the first. On more than one occasion I've been kia with no time for healer merc to heal.
  4. Empalas New Member

I'm still getting hit for 212 million within a couple seconds of the fight starting. Stoney Sting
    Semperfifofum and Breanna like this.
  5. Krue New Member

Tegi can easily 1 shot me if I don't get them first, they have a couple abilities that seem to be based on HP %, and they more punishing to players with higher HP. Only seems to be the single roamer types. The sambata harvester mobs in village solo will do a slam attack that will occasionally do the same thing, I think there's a handful of others, but I don't run into them often enough to remember
  6. Semperfifofum Well-Known Member

In the PS2 version of Norrath, we could block, as an active action. While blocking you can't attack. I don't mind a few tougher mobs, but if I can't do ANYTHING about it, it's yawn-y.