Should have put time and resources into an expac

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Oraclelord, Jun 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oraclelord Member

Daybreak, you really should have put the time and resources you've spent on this new server into new content for your live servers. People are bored, so bored that they are shelving their toons and grinding new ones to get this hq gear from the new server. Please release summer ethereals or an expac, this new server has destroyed the population on the live servers. At least do some some server merging for those of us that don't want to start over and grind new toons. Your going to force allot of people, myself included to unsub if you don t do something.
  2. Akoriv Member

You are wasting you time complaining.

As long as you pay your sub, DBG does not give a rat's *** what you think.

My sub runs out in September, and at this point, I really don't see any reason to renew.
  3. Meaghan Stormfire Well-Known Member

Nope, I think this server is a great idea. Having a blast so far.
    Prissetta and Draknox like this.
  4. Djwidem Member

Good Luck with that.

There is no coherent game anymore.

It's just a bunch of mini games that they allow to pollute the live servers with rewards. I wish they would just fix the remaining raid mobs so I can kill them and quit.
  5. Zenji Well-Known Member

^ this
    Prissetta likes this.
  6. Dude Well-Known Member

There is an expansion. It's coming in the fall ... just like every year. The new really fun server where people actually group and new people have a chance to enjoy the game is in addition to the new content that comes annually.
    Pharone likes this.
  7. Pharone Active Member

No matter what DBG does, there will be someone who complains. This... is one of those threads.
  8. Savaj New Member

I don't think DBG is as selfish or dumb as you might think. The new server was a brilliant move and seems to be executed nicely. There's really no way to do a server merge because there hasn't been sufficient time to test the true success of Fallen Gate.

There's still so much of the game that could use improvement like the dungeon finder for one but I understand that fixing/working on those issues bring zero revenue and the company has to turn a profit so an expansion yearly makes the most sense.

I see a company doing their best but that's just me.
    Pharone likes this.
  9. Kittybock Well-Known Member

I have to agree with the OP on the point that this server is killing the pop on Live servers.
    Mizgamer62 likes this.
  10. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

When they ding 10 and get the new mount, they will be back, just like last year on RtT.

Cyrrena
    Dude likes this.
  11. RadarX Community Manager

Closing this as off topic.
    Draknox likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.