Ship Sizes?

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Darcmoon, Dec 7, 2019.

1. Darcmoon Member

Does anyone know how big the ships are that you can buy from the marketplace? I’ve been thinking of buying one or two but can’t tell how big they actually are. I’m also including the Sprockets sub. Any help would be appreciated.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I have a display house on AB of Player-Studio items with a few DBG Marketplace items (windows/doors/paintings plus a few more than that even) mixed in here and there.

The Sprockets sub is under teleporter called "Sprocket Port Bundle". Sub is maximum size. The ship called "Fist of the Wastes" is under the teleporter called "Vehicles". The other two ships scale the exact same. This ship is at maximum size. All the other boats are under "Vehicles" except for "Sprocket Queen Theater Boat Bundle" which is name of that teleporter.

I think I have ALL the player-studio items but if I am missing any, please let me know. Most items are at maximum size but if there are 2 of something in a bundle 1 is at minimum, more than 2 of item and rest of items are default size. I had to add an item I missed and it messed up all the teleporters so not in Alpha order right now. Still haven't gotten around to fixing that yet. Here are the details:

Server: Antonia Bayle
    Title: ~Marketplace Player-Studio Display~
    Owner: Ocarinah
    Address: City of Mist Estate, Freeport
    Category: Massive Homes/Hall of Fame
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone, Momo and Breanna like this.
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

You know the boat that took you to the starting island? That size! Rowboats and such are considerably smaller.