Fixed Internally Shiny Bugged: Ropsicon Mindseye's Relic Collection

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Exxa, Jan 17, 2020.

1. Exxa New Member

A single collectible shiny from the Ropsicon Mideye's Relic Collection is bugged. The Ropsicon's Acidic Slough will not add to collection book. It says it is not part of any collection.
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Free the shinies!
    Gelenor likes this.
  3. BandageXDA New Member

This is still bugged. Collection piece received from overseer, will not add to book
  4. BandageXDA New Member

Could someone please acknowledge this? Thanks
  5. Gelenor Well-Known Member

I will give you an update. Before last patch if you clicked on the Ropscion's Acidic Slough you got from overseer, it opened your collections tab in journal and said it was not part of any collection. Post patch the click result to open collection tab in journal seems to been removed. Yet, you can see from searching collectables on broker, it still comes up as a collection item. I think they have said nothing and updated it, but not in the way those affected will like.
  6. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

(copied from duplicate thread: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...187-282421539-ropscions-acidic-slough.593450/)

My issue is older, I discovered it on Test on Nov 20, 2019 @ 2:05:54 pm

Checking on EQ2U, there are 2 items called Fire shard:
    • \aITEM 1511062270 -2079126350:Fire Shard\/a https://u.eq2wire.com/item/index/1511062270 discovered in 2018 and up (I guess I got mine from the guild NPC that trades loot for shinies)
    • \aITEM 1535360963 -1525168942:Fire Shard\/a (NOT THE SAME item ID) \aITEM 1535360963 -1525168942:Fire Shard\/a which is a collectible from Tears of Veeshan discovered in 2013
    The problem is the same with your item, aka Ropscion's Acidic Slough:
    In both cases, the problem is the same: a NPC/other mean of getting the collection gives a duplicate Item that doesn't have the same ID and, obviously, doesn't work. Fix should be to merge the not-working one with the working one.