Shinies

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by firecracker, Jun 26, 2017.

1. firecracker Member

Does this mean once I've outleveled a zone, I will not be able to go back and complete collections? If I'm 50, I won't be able to see shinies in Antonica? Whywouldyoudothat???
  2. Nuhvohk Active Member

My guess is to keep lvl 50 folks from farming Stormhold (the zone not the server) for shinies and then hoarding them til DoF unlocks.
    But, you can probably just mentor someone to see them.
  3. Springelf Active Member

This is ludicrous. Seriously I was all happy to come back to try FG and now this. Finishing collections is a big deal and you usually dont get it done in the "proper" level range.

Just wow.
  4. Jimbolini Member

Bah, this kills my "park an alt in EF and Lava" shiney sell for profit plan.....
  5. Springelf Active Member

Just was on discord asking about this. Its a minimum to see the shinies. You cant be low level in a high level zone but you can be high level in a low level zone.
    santargria, Katz, Nuhvohk and 3 others like this.
  6. Finora Well-Known Member

I certainly hope the TS level works properly because I'll be somewhat irate if I'm running around harvesting in a zone for my crafting and can't also pick up shinies as well. My crafting always seems to get pretty far ahead of my adventure levels.
    Simparri likes this.
  7. Adjuvant1 Member

I agree with this. It's not something I do, unless it's just a parked alt being fed mats from shared bank, but I can see people wanting to be 20 adventurer and 40 tradeskiller, and the tradeskill level should count toward ability to pick up shinies.
    Simparri likes this.
  8. Arandar Well-Known Member

It would have been more amusing to have it so there was a 50% chance trying to harvest a higher level shiney would spawn an angry burynai or goblin (at the level of the zone) that attacks you for trying to steal "their" shiney.
    Simparri, Prissetta and Hexalobular like this.
  9. Albertine Member

This is an excellent idea. It helps control the economy. It's not fair that faster, higher levels rush in and farm a zone, anyway!
  10. Synistra Active Member

Faster higher levels still can, just lower levels can't now ;)
    Chikkin likes this.
  11. Albertine Member

Huh? Well that's no good! Unbelievable! *grabs pitchfork, torch* Burn down the internet!
  12. Xanndarr New Member

That's an awesome idea!
    Prissetta likes this.
  13. windozer Member

I thought it said you had to be with 10 levels up or down of the zone...did I read it wrong?