Shinies Removed from Stormhold on purpose.

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Shaidin, Jul 7, 2017.

1. Shaidin Member

I can think of no other explanation. I have checked main servers and even Halls of Fate server and they are spawning just fine. I have entered the zone with a lvl 40+ character that I have used to collect in Lava and Everfrost so its not a level issue. So that leaves either by intent or incompetence. As to which your guess is as good as mine

Over all I have noticed a very noticable down turn in spawns on all servers of "?"s and pages and A total shut down in Stormhold and possibly Nektropos castle
  2. CoLD MeTaL Well-Known Member

The TLE servers now require you to be within 10 levels (not gray) of the zone to be able to see shinies, could that be it?
  3. Shaidin Member

I was lvl 40 in a lvl 15-30ish zone. Should have been fine, since I can see shinies in every other zone that has them.
  4. Xephane Active Member

The developers confirmed that the level requirement only applies to BELOW the zone, not above. a 15 can see shinies in a 25 zone, so can a 50.
  5. Mermut Well-Known Member

Stormhold is a lvl 15-25 zone... at lvl 18, I'm not seeing shinies in there..
    CoLD MeTaL likes this.
  6. Xephane Active Member

Nobody is, they are without a doubt removed and will probably be there by next patch if anything. Likely a mistake made somewhere, or they don't want SH being a shiny hotspot.
  7. Solmors New Member

Fyreflyte just confirmed in discord that the shinys are there in SH, but invisible on TLE servers. He believes it is a mistake and will get it fixed for next patch.

Fyreflyte:
    "I am on Fallen Gate now, in Stormhold, and I see 7 shinies up currently
    Checking to see if they're visible and whatnot
    Looks like they are specifically made invis on TLE servers. I'll ask around and find out what's up
    I think this was set by mistake. If that's the case, I'll have it fixed up and ready to go for the next patch"
    Livejazz, Pixistik and Prissetta like this.
  8. Shaidin Member

Cool news. But I can confirm they are visible the other TLE server
  9. Solmors New Member

It probably depends on your level. Shinys are only supposed to be visible to people within a 10 level range of the zone. The problem is SH was set too high, so people at level can't see them.

Caith said on discord "Yup, the Stormhold ones were just set too high", in response to someone explaining the 10 level range thing.
    Livejazz and Xephane like this.