Sharpen thy wits and prepare thyselves! Mythic Passage begins soon!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I tried around 15 or so MMOs over the years. Some paid only, some free only, and some free with transactions micro and otherwise.

I still come back to EQ/EQ II.
  2. Melt Actually plays the game

For me, only one MMO even compares. And it has EQ2's old devs... no correlation there I'm sure
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

How's its decoration capabilities? That's one of the best things for me here, though I hear RIFT's was even better...?

Uwk
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  4. Melt Actually plays the game

Game in question (LOTRO) has pretty decent decorating. Not as good es EQ2, but kinda similar.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cyrrena like this.
  5. MightyMeaghan Well-Known Member

I managed to buy all of the books except for the Luclin setting book before they went out of print. They are still my most prized set of gaming books.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cyrrena like this.
  6. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

ok I looked into this new prelude quest and it is ONLY for max level I did not find any quests even for level 100 or am I looking in the wrong place :mad::(.
    so again what ever happened with the idea that prelude quests can be done by everybody ?
    Ok back to Kaladim and my main server toons can gather some more dust and spider webs .
    Hmm I heard somewhere spiders make a very good fiber .
  7. Kaitheel Developer

Thankfully, there is content and items for all level of adventurers and crafters, as noted in the post that started this thread.

8. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

sorry I red through that and did not see it , I will have to look again I read the max level people get a message and get to do their own thing I am always a little to quick to judge I will look again sorry .
    ohm I saw all those deep water guys and thought they are always there , I feel really dumb now
    quietly slinks away with a hot pink face if you could see it under all that fur.
    I was not looking in the wrong place I simply was looking right through the quest givers .

thanks Scrappyz already collected all the quests my level 100 can do :D
    now I just have get to work
  9. Scrappyz Well-Known Member

Max levels do get their own thing.. the quest that awards the cloak from max adv level, and the belt from max TS quest. However, just as Kaitheel reiterated, the repeatables for the coins are available to all levels. Also keep in mind that the max level quests are permanent so if you're not 110 now, you will be able to do them at the time you are 110, whether it's next week or next year, you'll be able to do it.
  10. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

ohm can somebody enlighten me where I can find the merchant ? for those deep water coins ?
    Ok found him , just had to look for a bunch of people hanging out in one spot
    I have to say a lot of the things are old items , some of those I am happy to see again .
    Now I only have to find out where to find those collectables. I do like the new building blocks , the books and the root wrapped rocks ' and I know of some people who will be very happy to see the shadowed house actors back .
  11. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Buy the ring from the vendor, Schmet, and equip it. The shinies are all over Teren's Grasp.
  12. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

yikes 30 coins I hope the reward for the collection you get is worth all the work I have to do for it.
    Thanks for the info Rosyposy it would have taken me for ever to figure that out.
    thanks Dude for the link that is very helpful .:)
  13. Dude Well-Known Member

14. Bludd Well-Known Member

all the collection members are tradeable so if you dont want to buy the ring, there should be stuff on the broker
  15. LDEffectsMe Active Member

Please let this be Luclin and PLEASE bring back playable Vah Shir... That'll give something new for people of all levels. :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  16. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Vah Shir pop by ? Swarm by is more like it !
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Says the Gnome... ;->

Uwk
    who more blames the Erudites, frankly...
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  18. Tilweani Member

I only found 3 named in the Vault Of Omens so I cant finish the quest given by the Duality what did I do wrong?

sign Tilweani HOF server
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  19. Suzze/Barshen/Baratroub Active Member

On the Upper level, There is a Cavern at the Split. One way goes into the Cavern, The other leads to the Drop off point. If you cleared the Cavern, Then go the other way and Drop Down to work your way back into the Chamber. You will have all the names if 1. The Door is Open and 2. The last Name is spawned.
  20. Geroblue Well-Known Member

None of my characters are ghhhh-nomes. I just picked that avatar because, except for the extensive baldness, the face almost kinda sort of resembles mine. Maybe.