Shared storage outside of guild hall?

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Khieran, Jun 25, 2018.

1. Khieran Active Member

I have 2 accounts. I created a guild, so I have a guild bank, and I use that pretty regularly for sharing tradeskill tomes between characters, but I'm looking for a way to share harvested items and (maybe) collectibles.

I doubt the guild will ever get to level 30 to get a guild hall, so having a guild harvest storage amenity is out of the picture. The shared bank only works for the characters on one account and the guild bank does not seem to allow items to be stored in bags

Is there a storage item that I could put in my house that would allow me to accomplish this? Then I could set the access level to let all characters on both accounts access the storage? I'm guessing "Trustee" would allow that?

This is on Fallen Gate, so any expansion-type items would have to be available there (we're up to RoK currently)

Thanks!
  2. Finora Well-Known Member

I honestly can't remember what is available on Fallen Gate, I haven't gotten very high and mostly play alone.

But personal depots are the way people do that on other servers.

I don't remember when they were added to tinkered recipes. But personal harvest depot and personal collection depots would do what you want. They are all from the same tinkering blueprint and you can stick them in your house and set access levels on the box.

If tinkering hasn't gotten to that point on Fallen Gate, you'd have to buy the marketplace versions.
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Khieran Active Member

OK, thank you!
  4. Khieran Active Member

I saw the blueprints for sale on the broker on Fallen Gate, so they must be available. Now to level up tinkering :)
  5. Tkia Well-Known Member

Depots are what you need but they use harvests from Sundered Frontier so I'm not sure they'll be available to you yet.
  6. Khieran Active Member

Yeah, I noticed that - the blueprint is available on the broker, but none of the materials :(