Shanette's Garden of Friends by Febrith - Thurgadin {Video Tour}

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Spextasy, Aug 9, 2017.

1. Febrith Well-Known Member

I know right? When I came to publish it I couldn't find it and I was like "huh?" - then I found it in Medium homes o_O Bonkers!
  2. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Just got the chance to go see and vote on the beautiful house you made for Shanette. Lovely! Very cool Friends scene.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

MEDIUM?! What drugs are They on... :-/

Uwk
    who still thinks "size" (and number of slots, dang it) should be determined by the equivalent of "square footage" (but who kind of likes the idea of all the Prestige places, at least, starting at 900, even the Dojos ;->)...
    Merriel and Febrith like this.
  4. Ratbill Well-Known Member

Shame on me for being so late, I must have dozed off while soaking my feet. ;)
    Lovely home and lovely theme and of course floratically fantastic.
  5. Febrith Well-Known Member

Thanks Bougie:) /hug!
  6. Angelieque Furia Active Member

very clever and witty! love it!
  7. Xalandra Well-Known Member

So, i have been away for a while due to RL and I'm so elated that i watched this first thing seeing now my schedule is finally situated. This is FANTASTIC!!!!! The place is stunning & I love the colors. The Friends characters really sent this over the top for me lol! Absolutely hysterical!!! The PIVOT scene is one my faves lol. Wonderful job Feb & great video Shanette!!! Oh and I need to start keeping better track of my socks ;)
  8. Febrith Well-Known Member

LOL - I'm so glad you liked it:) Don't worry I got you covered - I always keep spare socks in my knapsack:)
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

...socks? :confused:

Uwk
    Merriel and Febrith like this.
  10. Febrith Well-Known Member

Ah yes - we've developed a bit of a bond over socks - see Feb's Qeynos Cottage Hospital:p (in which you also feature btw:))
  11. Merriel Well-Known Member

Socks make the best puppets! Gotta love socks. :D
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Heh; better check it out, then... ;->

EDIT: NooOOOooo.... :eek::confused:

Uwk
    who's actually a lion kerra (and for the longest time, I've always thought it should be pronounced, "Eww! Kitteh!" or "Ook!" as the nickname)...one of these days, I gotta get my image in the signature, too...how do we do that? :-/