Shanette's Custom Emporium - Maj'Dul Server

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Spextasy, Jun 18, 2017.

1. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Now open to the public on Maj'Dul : Shanette's Custom Emporium can be found under Massive Homes / Newly Published or by visiting Pajamas' Personal Grotto in South Qeynos.

I've displayed lots of custom furniture and fixtures that I've created in my homes, as well as some brand new ones!
    The fixtures and murals are all accompanied with books that list the materials used to create each one, for those wishing to "borrow" them. :p

There is lots to see but I am only posting a couple of pictures from each section, so if you wish to see more, you must visit in person, or wait for the video tour! :D

The Murals

[IMG]
    [IMG]

Custom Fixtures (Lamps, Wall Art, Aquariums, Fireplaces)

[IMG]
    [IMG][IMG][IMG]

Custom Furniture Collections (Couches, Chairs, Tables)

[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]

And finally, Custom Bedrooms Sets (Beds, Dressers, Vanities)

[IMG]
    [IMG][IMG][IMG]
    Xalandra, Wizzam, elflover and 5 others like this.
  2. Enoibia Well-Known Member

What a great idea. As I do have a touring toon on Maj'Dul, I shall come and visit this when I next have a chance to play.
  3. Katz Well-Known Member

Wow! I'll have to visit. That last picture gives new meaning to the word "waterbed'. :D
  4. Febrith Well-Known Member

Ooh lots of innovative ideas in this home to borrow:p

5. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Thanks for the tour, Flower! <3 I knew you'd love the Frostfell Collection! :D

I do plan to go back in, at some point, to add some bathroom and kitchen stuff to the last room, if I can find the motivation. I've just done so many styles of bathrooms and kitchens, that it was hard to choose which to include with such limited item count left. So I left that part for later.

My personal favorite features of the home are the new Polar Bear mural, Baroque fireplace and the Aquatic Furniture Collection. The one I did here was what I had planned for the Teddy Bear House, but the home kept eating everything I attempted to do so I ended up with a more simplified version of it. ;)

Glad you enjoyed your visit. I hope others will enjoy theirs, and find the lists of how I created things useful. :)
  6. Katz Well-Known Member

That prestige house is absolutely huge. You would need a house count of 5000 to even make a dent in it. :eek:
    I enjoyed touring the house. I'm amazed at what you can create from entirely different items.
  7. Kenana Well-Known Member

I just visted the Custom Emporium. Thank you, Shanette! It's like you just added a hundred or more new items to the game to play with. As Feb said you are very generous sharing these gems complete with item lists! That Red Collection just knocked me out! :)

Great video, Feb. You are always so expressive and I just love your beautiful voice!
  8. Enoibia Well-Known Member

Great video, Feb. I still haven't had a chance to visit yet, though.
  9. Febrith Well-Known Member

My pleasure! I look forward to more collections from the House of Snow<3
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Spextasy like this.
  10. Febrith Well-Known Member

I'm sure I've said it before,,,,,she makes me sick! And thanks ho,n that's ever so sweet of you to say so <3 I can't wait to see your next one either!
  11. Wizzam Well-Known Member

Dibs on Mr Bear tho. Just sayin...
  12. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Whatever keeps your little elf mitts off my polar bear gentleman friend. :D
  13. Spextasy Well-Known Member

lol Coming this Summer from the illustrious House of Snow *techno music*
    Just wait for what I have in store for my "Fall Line". haha :p
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Febrith like this.
  14. Febrith Well-Known Member

Techno techno techno techno - omg it's too early in the morning for pumpin' choons - thanks Shanette, I used to have such a crush on the boy half of 2 Unlimited!