Shadowknight's Furor and Scale raid encounter

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Priority, Sep 6, 2020.

1. Priority Well-Known Member

Shadowknight's Furor does absolutely nothing on the raid version of Scald. I avoided 19 attacks in over 17 minutes of tanking and those were all Dodges. Furor should be 27 seconds of 100% riposte.
    Clintsat and Tanto like this.
  2. Priority Well-Known Member

Bump to add that Furor/Devious Evasion do not work on the heroic version, either.
  3. GhostofRivervale New Member

In todays news of another mechanic being added that contradicts everything in the past: Strikethrough avoidance avoidance.
  4. Tanto Done, finished, gone.

5. Tanto Done, finished, gone.

Same with Tsunami (in the heroic version anyway), no ripostes on Scald for the whole fight. Lots of dodge, block and parry, but zero ripostes.

We'll kill the raid version again on Sunday and I'll try to remember to have a look at the parse.
  6. Priority Well-Known Member

Bump. Need a dev response as this is apparently affecting more than just SKs.

Kind of a big deal when our primary methods of dealing with autoattack damage don't work....
  7. Dude Well-Known Member

Breanna likes this.
  8. Tanto Done, finished, gone.

I can confirm that on both heroic and raid versions of Scald, I scored zero ripostes from the dragon with my monk main tanking. I did riposte the adds, but not the dragon. Seeing as Tsunami is 100% riposte, that looks like a hidden mechanic to me.
    Looking at last night's run through the heroic with a paladin tanking, he also scored zero ripostes on Scald. I don't know how to play a pally or what defensives they have in their arsenal, but you'd expect at least a handful I'd have thought. I've hit like on the OP as Dude is right, we need to play by the rules.
    Dude likes this.
  9. Dude Well-Known Member

Well, it's not about playing by the rules as much as we've been told this is how the company is going to prioritize bug fixing. Who knows if that's really the way it's working, but it would make sense to prioritize fixing bugs that affect the most people.
    Breanna likes this.
  10. Tanto Done, finished, gone.

Maybe that's why so little attention has been given to the stuff I've posted, like the Fire Within flurry proc not working properly. It doesn't affect enough people yet. I have a feeling Scald's riposteitis is by design, but if it is, it'd be nice for a red name to just quickly write a quick note saying so.
    Dude likes this.
  11. Priority Well-Known Member