Shadowknight Solo AA Build?

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by Dioc, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Dioc New Member

Hi all, decided to start playing a Shadowknight and got him to level 10. I currently have 17 AA's but no idea on how to spend them. My playstyle will be purely solo, questing, soloing named/heroic mobs. I don't have any desire to raid, etc. I like to explore and see how much content I can take on solo. Thanks for any answers.
  2. Arielle Nightshade Well-Known Member

I'd start spending AA's in any ability that gives you an AoE. These are mostly in the Shadowknight tab. Then go back to the Crusader tab and spend points in things that will support those for damage.

Just read the abilities.
  3. Tetrol Well-Known Member

Head for reaver - which heals you when you damage things, and as said above aoe boosting aa's, and you are on your way
  4. Sillaan New Member

I'm currently level 63 with 149 AA's. My current build is here:

Beetny Link

Basically go for Reaver ASAP, and stack as much damage and maximum life as possible. Reaver heals for 4% of your max health, and at 63 I'm sitting about 11.2k HP self-buffed, so about a ~450 heal every spell.

Then max out your damage, SK's can do insane AoE DPS, pull groups of mobs and burn 'em down. The more you level, the better your gear, and your increasing familiarity with the class will make this easier and easier. I can nuke down 10+ groups in an incredibly short amount of time and finish at full health and mana.

SK's are pretty beast soloers. Just get health/healing/damage AA's and you'll be fine.