shadowed staff of Luclin - gone from inventory

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by alliekats, May 25, 2022.

1. alliekats Member

My shadowed staff of Luclin is missing, and I have no idea what happened to it. And before you ask, yes I have looked in my bags, bank, and house vault and it is no were to be found. What do I do? I need it to bring up my shadow stats so I can use the shadow books that I have for that lvl. Please help me.
    Twyla likes this.
  2. Taled Well-Known Member

Did you use the actual search function for your inventory, or just look for it manually? On your inventory/character window there is a magnifying glass icon that you can click that will pop up a window with a text box to enter in the name of the item you want to look for (partial name works) and it will tell you where in your inventory the item is.

If it *isn't* in your inventory, and you are entirely positive you had it (Not to call you out, but some folks..) then you'll have to petition, and the customer service folks can track down what happened to it and HOPEFULLY figure out a way to get it back to you without you having to go back through the works to get it.
    Twyla likes this.
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

In addition to the Character Window Search function...

I have no idea if he has it, but you should also check the Shady Swashbuckler on Nek docs and see if perhaps he has it.

Also, on your Character window, click the "Recover" tab and see if it happens to be in the list of recoverable destroyed items.

Otherwise, /petition and be very polite, and the CSR may be able to restore it for you.
    Twyla likes this.
  4. alliekats Member

to answer Taled, I did both, and it says no items was found. and to answer Sigrdrifa I also checked him as well.
    Twyla likes this.