Shadeweaver Thicket Vincenz and Vencine

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Mowse, Feb 8, 2021.

1. Mowse Well-Known Member

having a problem killing
    Vincenz Kovari and Vencine Kovari.
    This is the "help" on wiki. but I cannot make any headway. Am I suppose to be killing the orbs when i see them attaching to mobs?... which I am trying to do, but seems they spawn too fast and I die without making any headway. I am a warden 4715 resolve.
    • the vampires will periodically take on beastial forms. if both are able to take on this form, you will die. to stop this from happening, orbs will spawn around the area. one of them will be linked to whichever vampire is changing form. you must kill that one. if your gfx settings are high enough you can identify this one via a red tether from it to the boss.
    While I am at it , going to whine.. having problems with other solos this expansion also.
  2. AvenElonis Well-Known Member

On this encounter - you want particle effects at the highest setting - you might see a periodic red like beam from the a floating orb to the wolf, or you might see it turn blue briefly (depending on gender of vamp wolf and your gender.).

Or as soon as one turns to wolf - start blowing up orbs until the wolf turns back.
  3. Mowse Well-Known Member

Thank you. Your explanation was better than Wiki. But I am not successful on this mob. I kill the orb and wait until another wolf appears and i get one shotted (or it seems that way). Back to crafting for me . thanks again
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

If you don't have enough DPS to burn through, ask in General chat if someone will come help you.
  5. Mowse Well-Known Member

Thanks sigrdrifa will look at dps. I solo and do like to be able to do solo zones solo as intended. This one has me stumped. Am getting too old I fear
  6. Madiya New Member

Did you solve it?
  7. Mowse Well-Known Member

No, don’t think I ever did. Moved on to to servers
  8. Torri Active Member

When i was working through it i tried hitting that epic reset ability making everything melee a 2 second recast and just spamming the PBAoEs Whirl of Permafrost and the Heirophants Grasp from AA to burn them but was never fast enough to keep them from morphing and destroying me. I changed tactics and focused on burning the one not connected to the orbs, think he turned into a werewolf? Once it was dead pet and merc kept the other busy while i killed orbs until i got the correct one (yes, some of us are on machines old enough to not be able to turn graphics all the way up) then was an easy kill