SF raid bows too weak

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Zampuric, Feb 20, 2021.

1. Zampuric New Member

I play a ranger on TLE, I joined right near the end of TSO and was able to get the hunter's crossbow on the last few days of TSO, been looking up raid bows to see which one I could use as a replacement for the hunter's crossbow, there isn't a viable upgrade to it which is ridiculous, 2.2 damage rating increase and worse stats on raid bows than the crossbow that I have seen, hopefully you all know by now that my main weapon is a bow right? ok good, sure I could wait and see if there is an upgrade on the hunter's merchant later in SF but come on that's ages away and put me at a massive disadvantage to other DPS classes I cant even put a raw power adorn on it as its lvl 80, is it even for certain there will be another crossbow on there? at least make it a bow as my stats are better for bows and allows me to use hook arrow, plus I can make myself better arrows than the bolts I have to buy from the merchant, raid bows should have AT LEAST 190 damage rating given that they ruined the balance with bows with that hunters crossbow.
    P.s why isn't sniper shot instant cast yet? like come on, the damage on it is too low too given how long it takes to recast.
    lets see if I get suspended again.
  2. Zampuric New Member

Didn't mean to post it twice, website was lagging like crazy, said it failed the first time and to try again, I cant delete the other one.