Services are on Sale! (3/15-3/17)

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Mar 14, 2013.

1. Dexella Associate Producer

[IMG]

Looking for a new identity in Norrath? Perhaps a new name, or gender, or race? Maybe you'd like to add on additional character slot. Now is the time! The items in the services category in the Marketplace will be on sale this weekend from 12:00pm (noon) Pacific* on Friday, March 15 through 11:59 pm Pacific* on Sunday, March 17. Go in game and take advantage of these lower prices!

*Convert to your local time.
    Kuulei likes this.
  2. Calthine Well-Known Member

ZOMG that pic is so specist! The Norrathian media keeps trying to shove the petite "Fae Waif" look at us as the idea of feminine beauty! A tall elf or willowy troll hasn't got a chance!

SAGGY CHESTS ARE SEXY TOO, DANGIT!

/stalks off to make protest signs.
    Finora and Qixil like this.
  3. Kaito Member

Weeeeeeeeeeeeee SLOTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! :p
  4. Havox New Member

Does this include transfer tokens?
  5. Calthine Well-Known Member

I was wondering that myself! Probably won't get an answer tonight.
  6. Gnaff Active Member

I would be a lot more interested in this if there was a Class change potion avail from the services. But probably will buy a few char slots or the like anyway :)
  7. Avithax Well-Known Member

QFE i'm in the position where i made all my crafting toons the same class and now 5 years later i wish I could pve on them a lil but I already have 3 lev 95 bards

Also bump on the Transfer token question, been waiting on a double SC weekend to buy takens but 50% off would do just fine also.
  8. Calthine Well-Known Member

I'd imagine we have to wait for Dexella to get in the office and call someone :)
  9. Afista Well-Known Member

On their Facebook announcement, it was stated as such
    "Looking to switch servers? How about add a character slot? Good news! The items in the Services category of the Marketplace are on sale 3/15-3/17! [Dexella]"

So, I'd think so :)

Nice they are doing this, but I'm kicking myself in the butt for having just done a guild name change last week lol
    Calthine likes this.
  10. Calthine Well-Known Member

Good find that :)
  11. Havox New Member

Woot!!! I can finally get some of my long lost toons to the right server. thanks for the info
  12. Dexella Associate Producer

Hey all,

The items included in the sale are:
    • Additional Character Slot
    • Potion of Disgenderment
    • Guild Rename Potion
    • Race Potion
    • Potion of Amnesia
    • Server Transfer Token
    • Race Change Potion: Two Pack
    • Norrathian Witness Protection Pack
    ~Dexella
    Afista and Calthine like this.
  13. Hordolin Awanagin Active Member

*Test server excluded :p
  14. Ivory Member

I am work right now and can't check. Can anyone answer a few questions about the race change potions? Do they allow you to change an evil aligned character to a good race? I don't mean to betray, I have an evil character that I would like to changed to a good race but remain evil aligned. (Hope that makes sense) Also when you change races does that include a name change? Or is does that have to be purchased separate? Thanks for any answers.
  15. Calthine Well-Known Member

Name changes are separate, get the Potion of Amnesia.
  16. Arielle Nightshade Well-Known Member

You can change your evil character to a good aligned race and still remain evil, Im positive about that. I iii Think that includes a name change, but that I'm not positive about. There is a service called a 'witness protection package' that includes everything to change your character's race, name and gender. I'm not sure which part of that changes your name though..race or gender.
  17. Calthine Well-Known Member

The witness protection pack contains a gender changer and a name changer - but no race changer.
  18. Lempo Well-Known Member

Thanks SOE this sale couldn't have came at a better time!
    Probably going to snag 15-20 of these between 2 accounts.
  19. Foretold Well-Known Member

Sounds like Lempo's moving...
  20. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

Sigh.... Just 10% off? Think I will wait for a double SC sale instead. :(