Serverwide RP Event Invitation

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-Aelissa, Jan 27, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Aelissa Guest

[IMG]

ooc:
    All are welcome to come, make a character and join in the fun. We intend to have a Jester and several provisioners bring goods to trade or buy and invite bards to come up with the best song they can.

We will have contests with amazing prizes so start thinking of jokes and talents you might have!

Information:
    Hosts: Bleu and Aelissa
    When: Saturday, January 29th 4pm est - ?
    Where: Bloodhaze Inn, West Freeport, Lucan D'lere.
    Directions: Tavern is Bleu's Suite on the upper level of the Bloodhaze Inn, there is a back entrance behind the tavern and a short sprint away from the sewers if you need to sneak in. Suite in on the left, 2nd door. (It is seperated slightly from the Bloodhaze Inn)
    Need:
    Provisioners to come roleplay barmaids or tenders and bring your best or worst drinks and food to sell. (first come first serve on merchant boards, we will allow provisioners "friend" access to sell for the evening)

Contests:

Best Song: you don't have to be a bard to belt one out ... just follow our simple rules and be original.
    Best Joke: think you can make the overlord himself loose his composure? Come try to make us laugh!
    Best Talent: master of disguise or dancer? I know Bleu has created the Rivervale dance ... can you come up with one better?
    Most Creative Character: All in attendance have the oppertunity to be voted on for this, you must of course be in character the whole time and have a gift that shows your character's personality through your words and actions as well as appearance.

Prizes:

Dream Home Package: Bleu and I will come and decorate your home to the very best of our ability with the best of our wares if your main character is on Lucan D'Lere server. If it is not and you have made your character for this event and win, I will make a character on your server and come re-decorate your room to the very best of my ability using your furnishings and some creativity and make you a personalized Art Package (below) for the character of your choice. (this prize is going to be random /roll at some point during the evening).

EQ2 art package for the Most Creative Character : I will make you an Art Package including a desktop wallpaper, signatures, av, and pixel "doll" of your character or the character of your choice.

Center Stage: Bleu and I will craft and decorate an area/room in your home. You can chose: Stage Area, Bedroom, Library, Office, Merchant or Dining. This prize is awarded for Best Original Song, Joke and Talent.

Randoms: Through the night we will shout out "Gamblers beware, pick up your coin the militia is on it's way!" when we do everyone will /ramdom 500 for a prize. The winner of the random will random 10 to determin the prize. (exp: if he or she rolls a 5 they would get prize 5 or the next closest above that number)

random prizes:
    1.Stack of Tier 4 food
    2.Stack of Drink
    3 Enchanter's Candleabra
    4.Rare Steel Lantern
    5.Rare Bone Office Desk
    6.Rare Warped Oak Table
    7.Rare Sac-cloth Rug
    8.Rare Eccentric Fir Bed
    9.Rare Bone Bookcase
    10.Briarwood Bookcase
    * sig alt.
    (*if you win the random and are not on our server with your main character I will make you a signature for this message board)

Rules:

1) You must be in character the whole entire time you are in our tavern, this is a role play only event.

2) No rude or explicit behavior, jokes or inclinations in jokes, songs or role play ... get your own room for that.

3) You still have to abide by Game Rules and Eula ... there wil be no kill stealing or camping our cats!
  2. ARCHIVED-Yaskel Guest

OOC
    Odd question but your not the Aelissa I knew on MT are you? :)
  3. ARCHIVED-Aelissa Guest

Yes ... hello Yaskel, I hope all House Rea'Morda is doing great?!
  4. ARCHIVED-Yaskel Guest

Yep, you should hop over to AB and join us! :)

PM me. :)
    Message Edited by Yaskel on 01-27-2005 09:28 PM
  5. ARCHIVED-Eb0n Guest

CONGRATULATIONS!!

*wonders what is the Norrathian equalivalent of a toaster is...*

Naitchil Poisonblade
    4th Circle Necromancer
    of House Maelthra
  6. ARCHIVED-Kaiser Sigma Guest

ooc: in terms of gmt, at which time will the wedding take place?
  7. ARCHIVED-Yaskel Guest

ooc
    EST is -5
    So 4pm EST is 9pm GMT.

Yaskel Shiang,
    Ilharn of House Rea'Morda,
    AB Server.
  8. ARCHIVED-Bleusong Guest

we will have an ooc channel to soothe some rp conflict that might occur:)

if you need help getting into freeport please send tell to us:)

saranghae aelissa:) ye inspire this knight:)

welp, hope to see everyne there:)
  9. ARCHIVED-Aelissa Guest

ooc: in terms of gmt, at which time will the wedding take place?

OMG!!!

It is no a wedding!

... well not unelss you are to bring me lot of gifts and money ... then yes, ok is wedding!

*laughs*
  10. ARCHIVED-NiamiDenMother Guest

It has been an absolutely wonderful event! Having a carpenter myself, and having long heard tales of Bleu and Aelissa and their decorating wonders, I had to go see this for myself, so I made myself a little youngun over there, got her citizenship and found myself quite overwhelmed.

I snuck into the place a couple hours early, and am very glad that I did! It was the only way I could properly ogle all the wonderful furniture and design ideas. Once the party started, it got too crowded to properly appreciate it all, as I remember seeing 42 people in the place more than once.

Thanks for making a {cough} Tangtoungled lass {snicker} feel very much welcomed long before you knew who it was. :)

~Mum
  11. ARCHIVED-Aelissa Guest

*ooooh!*

Now ... you! ...

Hmmm

I am happy you came, thank you!

:smileywink:
  12. ARCHIVED-MaLk Guest

Lets see some screenshots of the event :)
  13. ARCHIVED-Bleusong Guest

[IMG]

thank you everyone for stopping by:)

p.s. there are some screeshots in lucan board..and perhaps more soons:)Message Edited by Bleusong on 01-30-2005 12:27 PM
  14. ARCHIVED-Xedia Guest

That is just amazing what you two have done. I truely wish I had come across this invitation in time, I would have loved to attend the festivities. I hope to see another event in the future for you! This one I won't miss!
    Message Edited by Xedia on 01-31-2005 07:35 PM
  15. ARCHIVED-Renita_Serafim Guest

Message Edited by Astralmage on 02-10-2005 04:10 PM