Servers bugged to all get out!!!

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Nunja, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Nunja Well-Known Member

Swapping toons and getting booted to character select. Only to be lacking toons, server down message, and having to completely restart game is getting old. Servers need to be looked at because they are borked and FUBAR. Please for the love of god fix this it is getting really old.
    Sharann, Finora, Almee and 1 other person like this.
  2. Defender of Hedgehogs Member

This is happening to me today, too. Super annoying, since I'm trying to do tradeskill apprentice research on two different accounts...
    Nunja likes this.
  3. Almee Well-Known Member

I thought, at one point, that it was my Internet connection so I had Comcast come out and troubleshoot my line. They replaced the wiring, just a few days ago, and did a complete diagnostic on my system.

But that didn't stop the problems with playing the game. Just a few minutes ago, I went to change characters and got kicked to character select on IoR even though I'm playing on MD. It was about the 7th time I've been kicked today. I usually get kicked at least 10 times before noon each day. There was no Internet interruption as my other character played on with just the normal sputtering we get since BoL's launch which also makes it hard to play.

DB says they are aware of the problem and working on it. We'll just have to wait it out.
    Nunja likes this.
  4. Nunja Well-Known Member

Yeah they are aware but the fact that this is still a issue after all this time which has been months and years is ridiculous
  5. Sharann Well-Known Member

For me it's been even worse since the last patch dated 11 Feb. I am almost consistently booted to desktop when I swap characters. It doesn't matter in which location I am so it's not due to being in GH etc.
    This with the long loading screens is really painful.
    Nunja likes this.