Server XP bonus and regular vitality broken on AB

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Lateana, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

We got the extra day on the server bonus, abut you took away our regular vitality. So, net, we have no extra bonus :( The orb restored our vitality to 100%, but we are still in the hole for vitality :(
  2. Dude Well-Known Member

You always burn vitality when you earn experience. That's the way it works.
    Mermut likes this.
  3. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

Silly answer. I was rested and had full vitality before today :(
  4. Dude Well-Known Member

And then you went out and earned xp right?
  5. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

Nope, nada, nil, kaput. It is a bug, not a stupid quester. I have been playing this game since 2004 and do not appreciate your attitude.
  6. Jaeded Well-Known Member

Well xp boost wasn't working correctly on Skyfire yesterday or the day before on one of my toons and others mentioned in chat experiencing the same thing on at least one of their characters. I played my mystic through POD in the POP signature line but and received virtually no xp. I have done this on at least 9 other toons so I know how much xp I usually get. I checked AA slider and made sure no xp was disabled. I have gotten less than half a level total on this first part of the signature line (including several repeatable faction quests. I was very disappointed as this was the end of the bonus xp week, and my mystic is the worst toon for me to solo. I used my orb of concentrated memories right before I entered POD the source and at the end when I talked to Drusill Ro I received less than 10% of my level in xp. That was with the server bonus, pot running and 200% veteran bonus. 10% of a level and it used up all my vitality. Several others have mentioned the same issue in chat and one even mention he submitted a ticket but received the response 'everything looks fine on our end'. I've been playing long enough and on enough toons to know when it isn't right. The same questing on my dirge (less the repeatables) the night before got me from 108 to 110.
  7. Tajar Well-Known Member

I got 0 xp for completing the Innovation part of sig line which usually gives me the last couple of levels even without bonus o_O
  8. Rolant Active Member

9. Dude Well-Known Member

There's nothing "broken on AB." I'm on AB and have no problem on any of my toons. I was trying to help you trouble shoot what might or might not be wrong with your individual situation. You're welcome.
    Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  10. Jaeded Well-Known Member