Server population

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Travail, Jan 9, 2020.

1. Travail Member

Thinking about coming over to tle. Not overly impressed with this xpac.

That said how is the population on tle? Groups plentiful? Already have a lvl 50 brig from when the server first went live.
  2. Hydraulics Member

Population seems ok. We are in the pre midcontent lull (the delay hasn’t helped this) so some nights are slow. Many are only logging in to raid at this point of the xpac. Pug raids fill up fairly quickly and there are usually a few heroic groups going at max level. Will pick up again once hunters and fallen dynasty release.
  3. Sixgauge Well-Known Member

population is great, compared to rest of the servers from what I've seen.
  4. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

come on back we are still open for busyness , the ladies are cute and sexy , and the guys are dashing and handsome .
    we still get double zones even with the population having been a little down do to all the events that went down and the new expansion. By all means come and have fun here with use wile things are slow on the regular servers .
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Kittik Well-Known Member

I think about 2pm until 4pm EST the server is pretty quite. But once people start getting home from work and school it's a pretty hoping place to be. Never had an issue putting a group together during prime time and I know there are always raids going on.
  6. Somedude Active Member

Population is ok, what is missing is a reason to log in and do the content.

Once you level, get your MoA and Claymore, there isn't really anything to do but raid. The itemization of the heroic zones leaves absolutely no reason to repeat them.

But its the same old story for TLE. Bad itemization takes away from the gameplay. If you can get past that, there is fun to be had.
  7. Rayzor Member

This. The most fun I had in EQ2 was running heroic instances with my pals looking for that rare Fabled drop that was comparable to raid gear. The harder the zone the better. I'm back to TLE now and when I'm not raiding there's literally nothing I can do to make my character better. I'm so very hopeful for Nizara.
  8. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

lets hope the delay is worth it .
    I am optimist , I think they fixed the next zone good for us :)
    Breanna and Siren like this.
  9. Naneeje Well-Known Member

AND THERE IS DOUBLE XP RIGHT NOW!!!
    Server Bonus 70%...
    really would love to know how long :) I have mischievous plans to unfold!
    Siren and Schmetterling like this.
  10. Mingle Member

A - OK.. COME ON OVER :D
  11. Rayzor Member

The Nizara discos I saw today are good items! I think I could entice people to farm it with me. Thank you.
    Breanna likes this.