Server Name Suggestions - Butcherblock, Crushbone, Oasis

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Kander, Aug 18, 2015.

1. Grymmstone Member

I like Silent City... It pretty much sums up Butcherblock since teh TLE servers launched.
    Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr, Jrel and Aelissa like this.
  2. Ratplay New Member

1) Maj'dul
    2) Ro
  3. Aelissa Well-Known Member

What about:
    Skystrider
    Port of Tears
    Camp D'Sas
    Terrorgore
    Slitherbone
    Terrorantula
  4. BlueGrass Member

TombRaider based off of an armor set
  5. Sentrasia Well-Known Member

6. Kelhathor New Member

My vote is:
    Hidden Cache
    Silent City
    Ro
    Rujark

If we can use NPC names-
    GodKing
    Terroranthula
    Ashen Order

I miss Kithicor.
  7. Allessandra New Member

Poets Palace!
  8. Anastaise Active Member

It should absolutely be a dragon or expansion boss name.

Godking
    Anashti Sul
    Barakah

p.s. - too bad Lockjaw is used already - it was always funny being threatened with going to raid Lockjaw when the the raid wasn't performing optimally in future expansions.
  9. Haloek Member

I agree with Griffon Lady. That was the same reason I chose a low population server at release
    Kurisutaru and suka like this.
  10. Gramma Active Member

Climbable Wall has my vote. If not, then Scornfeather. :)
    suka and Aelissa like this.
  11. SilkVelvet New Member

Nope, I don't like any of the zone names from DoF, none of them make me WANT to be a part of this MERGED server.
    The more I think about it, the less I like this server MERGE. Please, just advertise, that's what smart companies do.

If you consider the games that do get advertised, almost all are console games and every single one of those ads is 'not representative of actual game play'. You just have to get a few vids of real game play, by real players doing group runs, overland, solo play, and raids and the severs will be so full you'll be creating new ones.

But if you truly insist on this silly act, I vote for

Isle of Refuge

Silk,

playing since day 4 on the same server, Butcherblock
  12. Lady Marlyn Member

Well if the name actually has to come from there then my first choice is Poet's Palace and the second is Terroranthula. Wait we could take Moon for the Tower of the Moon and Palace from Poet's Palace and make the server Moon Palace. Okay last one we could take Ancient's Table and Prism from Djinn Master Prism and be called Ancient's Prism. When I get in created mode I just can't help myself --- I write Poetry in RL so when it comes to words and making Titles for my Poetry I sometimes find myself getting carried away. So I will leave it at what I have submitted and see what happens. Thanks to all for listening and for all your help on this and other matters I have had in the past. Happy Travels in game.:)
  13. Aelissa Well-Known Member

hehehe <3 I do love Scornfeather ...climbable wall= /jail Gramma =P
    suka and Gramma like this.
  14. suka Well-Known Member

i like Maj'dul
    Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr likes this.
  15. Dooh Member

If it has to be a zone name, then Poets of course.
  16. Wulfen Active Member

I flew over all of the Desert and Pillars of Flame, thinking of 8 years of play above and below sands, doing all the quests I could possibly do, building hundreds of thousands of faction points, harvesting uncounted heaps of materials, and even finding that one impossible to attain shiny. No, from experience I abhor any name of our coming new server referring to Undead. And I often mistype when dealing with apostrophes. Too many of the available zone names are multi word phrases. And "Cloudskipper" is simply too charmingly silly, and it's not a zone anyway. And the name "Oasis", though quite apt for a server name with a DoF theme, is taken. I would plea for a second chance with this name, please, Kander?
    Barring those thoughts, I think of Rujark, Ro, Scornfeather, Hidden Cache, Maj Dul (without the apostrophe.)
    Haloek likes this.
  17. suka Well-Known Member

i like scornfeather
  18. suka Well-Known Member

i really wish they had taken a different theme. we already had that expansion as a theme for a server name - oasis. i would have liked to see something from vesspyr or the far seas expansions
  19. Cerriphan New Member

20. Emesh Well-Known Member

Maj'Dul
    Golden Scepter
    Midday Market
    Sultan's Palace
    HaphazardAllure likes this.