Server Maintenance - Tuesday December 10, 2019

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Dec 9, 2019.

1. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

All EverQuest II Servers will be brought offline on Tuesday, December 10, 2019 at 7:00 AM PT (15:00 UTC). Estimated downtime is expected to last up to 2 hours.

Update notes for this downtime can be found in the Game Update Notes forum once they are available.
    Saw-Lau, Juraiya and Siren like this.
  2. Siren Well-Known Member

Yay! Hope like crazy it's up early! :cool: :)
  3. Juraiya Well-Known Member

Me too! Can't wait! :)
    Saw-Lau, Schmetterling and Siren like this.
  4. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

lol how is the Frosfell festival supposed to come out an hour later if the servers are down for 2 hours
    I guess its going to be when the servers come back up.
    On the calendar it sais Frostfell will be up at 11 am eastern time , guess can't belief everything , guess there are lot's of problems to be fixed that take a little longer or the calendar is prophetic and the servers will come up one hour earlier . Yea we will have a Frostfell miracle.

ITS BACK , IT"S UP
    ok nvm characters still locked but it should be soon now , I think, I hope. open , open ,OPEN.

the update note only stats that the new tree toper is being added to the game , is that all ?
    Breanna likes this.
  5. daicia Well-Known Member

Most Live Events like Frostfell are on a timer and they pop up on their own, without the server coming down or going up. If it's up when the the server comes up, it will not be connected to the patch so much as it will just pop when it's due. The only exception might be if they are fixing a bug that was missed by those of us who hang out on the Test server/s until the last minute. The event can also come down and leave you in the village for awhile before it tosses you on the dock of TS.
  6. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

daicia I know that , I was just being silly .
    servers are up now
    Breanna likes this.