Server Maintenance - October 22, 2019

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Oct 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

All EverQuest II Servers will be brought offline on Tuesday, October 22, 2019 at 7:00 AM PT (14:00 UTC) for an update. Estimated downtime is expected to last up to 2 hours.

Update notes for this downtime can be found in the Game Update Notes forum once they are available.
    Soara2 likes this.
  2. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

We are investigating an issue with this current patch, downtime has been extended. When an ETA is available I will update this thread.
    Soara2, Sowin, Siren and 1 other person like this.
  3. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

I have an update. We have about another ~hour of downtime. If that changes I will let you all know. As a thank you for all your patience, research reducers have been extended to 12 PM PDT (Noon) Tomorrow.
    Soara2, Jinksie, Breanna and 4 others like this.
  4. Naramsin Well-Known Member

I logged in to find the Voice Channels aren't working, is this to be expected? Is there a workaround to re-enable the voice channels?
    Soara2 likes this.
  5. Balcerak Well-Known Member

The days of summer pandas are still broken. My main did the quest but cannot buy the week 9 items. I tried to petition but that took me to a worthless webpage instead of allowing me to enter a petition. This isn't good......
    Soara2 likes this.
  6. Breanna Well-Known Member

They posted in another thread the Panda should be fixed in the next update Tuesday I think it was. There is a thread going about this already
    Soara2 and Dude like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.