Server Maintenance - October 22, 2019

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Oct 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dreamweaver Community Relations

All EverQuest II Servers will be brought offline on Tuesday, October 22, 2019 at 7:00 AM PT (14:00 UTC) for an update. Estimated downtime is expected to last up to 2 hours.

Update notes for this downtime can be found in the Game Update Notes forum once they are available.
    Soara2 likes this.
  2. dreamweaver Community Relations

We are investigating an issue with this current patch, downtime has been extended. When an ETA is available I will update this thread.
    Soara2, Sowin, Siren and 1 other person like this.
  3. dreamweaver Community Relations

I have an update. We have about another ~hour of downtime. If that changes I will let you all know. As a thank you for all your patience, research reducers have been extended to 12 PM PDT (Noon) Tomorrow.
    Soara2, Jinksie, Breanna and 4 others like this.
  4. Naramsin Well-Known Member

I logged in to find the Voice Channels aren't working, is this to be expected? Is there a workaround to re-enable the voice channels?
    Soara2 likes this.
  5. Balcerak Active Member

The days of summer pandas are still broken. My main did the quest but cannot buy the week 9 items. I tried to petition but that took me to a worthless webpage instead of allowing me to enter a petition. This isn't good......
    Soara2 likes this.
  6. Breanna Well-Known Member

They posted in another thread the Panda should be fixed in the next update Tuesday I think it was. There is a thread going about this already
    Soara2 and Dude like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.