Server Maintenance - May 27, 2020

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, May 26, 2020.

1. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

All EverQuest II Servers will be brought offline on Wednesday, May 27, 2020 at 7:00 AM PDT (15:00 UTC). Estimated downtime is expected to last up to 2 hours.

Update notes for this downtime can be found in the Game Update Notes forum once they are available.
  2. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

hmm game just went down and still no Update Notes , or is this just a server reset ?
    draidean and Breanna like this.
  3. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Great question. Was wondering that myself.
    Breanna and Schmetterling like this.
  4. Abasinolanam Active Member

They're just dotting the i's and inadvertently uncrossing every 5th t
    draidean and Schmetterling like this.
  5. Gobach New Member

I cant log in now, servers up i believe, sure glad you fixed your typos though...
    draidean likes this.
  6. Woodsbe New Member

Servers are showing as unlocked but I get stuck at logging character in screen. Any update on login issues?
    draidean likes this.
  7. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

but it's important to spell things correctly we have to be a good example for our younglings :p
    Marae and Breanna like this.
  8. Marae Well-Known Member

I was all excited that those with TS over 110 could get writs again, but it looks like that's only in the guild hall? I went to the rush order person in Kelethin on my 116 tailor and he had nothing for me. Our guild hall doesn't have anyone handing out writs. Does this mean now we have to put someone in there before we can benefit? Many thanks for clarification.
    draidean likes this.
  9. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

yea , not everybody is in a guild for heavens sake .
    what do you mean potential problems with connect ability , I was not even able to get on to the forum .
    Breanna and draidean like this.
  10. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

darn we have a guide on Kaladim and I was so dumb trying to change characters and now I am locked out too darn.
    the notes said you can only get the new writs in guild halls .
    wow this must be really bad , I can't even get on to the public test server .
    Breanna likes this.
  11. Gerak Well-Known Member

Before you rush in, read the bug reports/ Tradeskill forum posts. A few of us have posted that we can't get the writs after the patch. Same answer as before when we hail agent.
  12. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Their names were misspelled and they won't hand out writs until that's been corrected. It's in their contracts.
    Dude likes this.
  13. draidean Well-Known Member

Please, I am begging you, just get the game back up and keep it up for the next 4 days so I can finish my HHEs and escape this circus/headache. I am so done and just want to be in pretty much any other game, where I can finally have some fun again. Four days max...I can taste the freedom and relief.
  14. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

shows spelling matters.
    my spelling stinks .
    Breanna likes this.
  15. parissa Well-Known Member

I know this is off topic... But what are HHE's?
    Breanna likes this.
  16. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Holiday House Exchange, it's a decorating event when decorators give a house to decorate to another decorator and decorate the house of another decorator. https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq2/index.php?threads/official-hhe20-sign-ups.592655/

I never participated myself because I have troubles logging in consistently due to Real Life and I promised myself when I came back to EQ2 a couple years back that I would never again allow the game to feel like a job, aka, piling expectations on yourself and going too far with those expectations.
    draidean, Breanna and Schmetterling like this.