Server Maintenance - July 28, 2020

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Jul 27, 2020.

1. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

All EverQuest II Servers will be brought offline on Tuesday July 28, 2020 at 7:00 AM PDT (14:00 UTC). Estimated downtime is expected to last up to 3 hours.

Update notes for this downtime can be found in the Game Update Notes forum once they are available.
  2. Seth Well-Known Member

I sense TLE nerf again. Our no tank stats must be too overwhelming for you guys to tune, just like set bonuses. So easy fix = remove em.
  3. Darsch Member

i hope this update removes Negative hate gain from tank gear and fixes the messed up gear stats finally
  4. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

nope as I read the notes they lover the regular drops stats , so the stuff that drops in raid will be superior .o_O
    well let's hope their logic works :rolleyes:
    And raid mobs will get weaker attacks
    But those items will be spelled or named correctly .
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Rebelde Active Member

Sanctus Seru: Arx Aeturnus [Event Heroic]
    • Adds should now despawn when the Archon of Death encounter resets or is defeated.
    And the way to do this is.... make immortal the named!!!!!!
    No comments
  6. Darsch Member

so a couple of tanks i know checked the gear exchange vendor and it had nothing for them, do you need specific gear pieces to exchange?
  7. Bludd Well-Known Member

yep but if you pull zone out pull zone out after a while you should get the name up without the pole position buff. then you kill it quickly because chrol has set its hp to 1 on all servers
  8. Rebelde Active Member

It's a new zone. Instead remove the named as they do with raids, stopping the progression for some guilds... And we zone in and out and nothing. It's perma-protected
  9. Jalathan Active Member

Yah, a group I was tanking tonight hit this. We zoned in and out a couple times, but the buff never dropped. Even went off to do another zone and come back and still no go.
  10. Bludd Well-Known Member

try evac etc.