Server Maintenance - July 14, 2020

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Jul 13, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Faeberries Member

seriously name calling?
  2. AshianaDragon Member

Sorry, but it's prime time somewhere for someone. Rather they get it done asap. But hey, it's going to be spilt milk no matter what they do.
  3. Faeberries Member

yeah, that downtime sucked
  4. Faeberries Member

im glad its gone too
  5. Fleischschild New Member

Yup. Its fun to stir the pot once in a while. Honestly i do it out of boredom and occasionally i like to kick the hornets nest and see what happens. I blame it on covid-19 boredom.

In my day we called it Provoking the Forums... Not trolling.
    And yes.. I do

and: News:
    Updated ETA for US Servers - There were issues with the patch data, the new ETA for servers being unlocked is 9 PM PDT. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience. Thurgadin, your server is still up and will receive a 15 minute warning when it is time to bring the server down.
    Breanna likes this.
  6. Lera Well-Known Member

7. Zell Member

yea actually those 1-2 day downtime were because SoE verified and doubled checked so much that the actual patch was 5 hours but the downtime was to find all the mistakes and then fix them. nowadays they just patch then release and anything that messes up they just patch again. id prefer this as it means we get to play in the meantime rather then wait 1-2 days and there still be bugs that brought the server down again anyway.
  8. Frostii Member

I do, however, hope this downtime event will help hurry along a double status week. :)
    Aaak likes this.
  9. Zell Member

that be ok id prefer a double familiar exp week.
    Aaak likes this.
  10. Faeberries Member

no idea, sorry
  11. Callz New Member

Well, I have walked the dog, played with the kids, put them to bed, ate dinner, had desert, walked 20 miles in the snow barefoot and looking for an update for me[ A staple of the community] TY
  12. Faeberries Member

just be quiet and move on, please it doesnt matter
  13. Fleischschild New Member

[COLOR=var(--text-muted)][COLOR=var(--header-primary)]EverQuest 2 #announcements-and-news[/COLOR]SERVER[COLOR=var(--text-muted)]Today at 6:47 PM[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=var(--text-normal)]Updated ETA for US Servers - There were issues with the patch data, the new ETA for servers being unlocked is 9 PM PDT. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience. Thurgadin, your server is still up and will receive a 15 minute warning when it is time to bring the server down.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=var(--text-normal)]On that note. I'm gonna go watch tv and let the Mindless Cult Members go back to their beliefs..[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=var(--text-normal)]Cause in the end.. Nothing really matters.[/COLOR]
  14. pocketheals New Member

well good job waited all day to hop online then this is going on... dont think ive ever seen eq2 down so late in 10 years
  15. Aaak New Member

on the good side , at least the overseer quests will be done by the time we can log back in , thank god i was able to log in just before they shut it down to send them out
  16. Fleischschild New Member

Be quiet and move on?
    How about YOU be quiet and move on.
    Last i checked this was a public forum and i have the right to my opinion.
    Right or wrong its just as important as yours. The nerve to think your opinion matters more than anyone else's.
    Last i checked i lived in a free country. Try thinking before you type.
  17. Frostii Member

Which do you prefer? Get online now when things are not fixed and they need to maybe do a rollback on loot you got? Or let them fix things? I am not on a test server so I don't get to complain since I didn't find and report bugs there. If others are not on a test server helping find issues, well, don't be a Karen and ask to speak to the manager now...
    Naramsin likes this.
  18. Faeberries Member

wow thats alot that u did
    AshianaDragon likes this.
  19. Zell Member

were still fighting come on guys, lets make jokes instead like "whats a bad joke" ranger walks to a raid. whats an even worse joke "ranger walks back to the raid a min later". sorry thats an old eq1 joke. i played a ranger and loved all the horrible ranger jokes.
  20. Faeberries Member

last i checked u dont tell me what to do
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.