Server Maintenance - January 5, 2021

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Jan 4, 2021.

1. Hoaxes New Member

thx for update, dreamweaver
  2. Pantero Member

Thanks for update ;)
  3. Kalika Well-Known Member

Whre do you post the changes affecting the time locked servers ? When logged in i found weird purple gems that seem to replace raid sets effects, where is that described ?

The section in the forum is specific, it says in different words : Update info for live
  4. Venser Active Member

shoot, youre online?
  5. Locke Member

I feel like you just group with very ****** mages... Necros are hitting600-800b without a troub or illy in group. BL can only parse 400-600b if they have stars aligned. inqy dirge zerker and illy.
    Conjs without any buffs can hit about 400-500b..

If the this
    •Player pets and dumbfire pets will now use the players unmodified weapon when calculating auto-attack damage.

does what it says beastlord are ******. their combat arts right now do less than 50b-100b on parse. The line on right that gives weapon dmg in combat is now useless. pets right now are at about 150-250m auto attack IN COMBAT. out of combat closer to 100m
  6. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Well said.
    AOE1 likes this.
  7. tweezer New Member

is there a new update ETA other than 1030 PST?
  8. tweezer New Member

i like to play eq2 to get away from real life for a couple hours a day. I'm amazed at what some people complain about its quite funny.
  9. Trajan New Member

Has Frostfell been switched off with today's patch - or is it still active until midnight?
  10. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Should still be active until 11:59 PM PST>
  11. Bhayar Well-Known Member

True enough. I think a fair portion of that is due to the constraints Covid 19 has put on life in general. People are just tired of dealing with it, the negative impact on life in general, etc. The result is when they come into game for a diversion, they don't want to deal with issues here too. Granted, there are some people who dislike themselves and their life in general that they delight in coming here and making everyone else around them miserable, but thankfully, there are ways to avoid the energy vampires in game for the most part.
    Blacklash likes this.
  12. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Servers are unlocked/unlocking now.
  13. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Thanks, Dream. Nice to have you in the saddle.
    dreamweaver likes this.
  14. Pioneer Member

best BLs update ever...
  15. Thand Well-Known Member

What is funny about the complaints about Summoners is the only place you seen those numbers people are sayings is in sol ro and Still the top parsers i have seen is 1 trillion parses from warlocks and wizards..
  16. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

vChat maintenance is still ongoing. Don't have an ETA on that but the team wanted to make sure the servers were up for you all to play.
  17. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

thanks Dreamweaver
    Breanna likes this.
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Thank the gods we've got until 11:59 pm PST tonight, then... :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  19. Amorphia New Member

Mercenaries are still nerfed, I'll come back to the next patch ... :(
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Lysia like this.
  20. Lysia Active Member

from all the talk here -- sounds like I need to get that level 110 Necro up to 120 --
    and yes I have a wizzie and lock, too -- 120
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.