Server Maintenance - December 19, 2019

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Dec 18, 2019.

1. PookiesMom New Member

thank you. I will try that. Lets hope...
  2. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

Any ETA on when Skyfire will be back up?
    WhysperWynde likes this.
  3. HDWIDEG New Member

Lucky that I was only crafting<<<<<
  4. WhysperWynde Well-Known Member

OMG, I hope Summon Black Kitten works too. My Assassin Cedarlilly Wynde's little black kitten is named after a good friend who passed & is a remembrance of him with her always. Named Happy. Hap was the Sargent of Arms of The Henchmen Motorcycle Club of New Jersey. The one who didn't go to jail & lived to tell of the famous trike mounted raid on full Pagan Club House who'd messed up a Henchman. Henchies had a saying "let's keep Happy happy." Thought a constant companion for my Assassin was a good remembrance place for Hap.
  5. WhysperWynde Well-Known Member

I hope Skyfire will be up soon too. I guess the Luclin implant caused all this server trouble? Are we getting extensions on our paid for time that we are not playing in? I accidentally made a new character on Antonia Bayle server & want to switch her over to my 14 characters on Skyfire. I love the Holiday Packages in Marketplace that allow for Server Change & some Santa Glug Coins. This is a great way to get stuff you need & extra. Thanks & Happy Frostfell to everyone!
  6. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Skyfire needed to go down for about an hour to make some changes on the back end the other servers already received. It's been up since the first downtime ended.
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  7. CapaJC2 New Member

Currently up, currently locked.
  8. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

it was somebody summoning a black kitten I am sure and it ate all the ratongas .
    Now they are trying to get those poor little ratongas out of that cat monster o yea and it ate some frogloks too
    dreamweaver wants his family back .
    Skyfire is back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Cyrrena, Siren, Breanna and 1 other person like this.
  9. Seriously Member

You took time off on expansion release day?
    /durp