Server Maintenance - August 11, 2020

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Aug 10, 2020.

1. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

All EverQuest II Servers will be brought offline on Tuesday August 11, 2020 at 7:00 AM PDT (14:00 UTC). Estimated downtime is expected to last up to 2 hours.

Update notes for this downtime can be found in the Game Update Notes forum once they are available.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Also on a small note, I will be away early in the morning for an appointment but will be back theoretically before servers come up. But if I do not return, tell ttobey he still doesn't get to be in charge of the forums.
  3. Breanna Well-Known Member

LMAO
  4. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Would that seem super weird, given how 2020 has gone thus far??? Global Pandemic, Murder Hornets, Riots and then...Ttobeygeddon. ;)
  5. tHAAATOS New Member

dreamwever are you making another one of your Popcorn Percussion videos? (Crazy Frog) :D
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  6. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Thank you, Jesus....
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  7. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Good news, I didn't beat the servers, but I have returned. Ttobey is thwarted another day!
  8. Bludd Well-Known Member

(above post by ttobey, he has gained dreamweaver's account details)
  9. Zinj Well-Known Member

Needs more extraneous alliteration. How about Perpetually Pernicious Plague of Parenthetically Popular Popcorn Percussion videos?
    Yeah, I watched V for Vendetta way too many times.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Well, since some complete and utter foob introduced/let loose the damned Yak-Killer (yes...) Hornet things onto our shores, maybe we should introduce these li'l guys... ;->

(Word of warning; some of his titles to links to previous comics of his are, ah, for "mature audiences only"...)

Or maybe even the honey buzzard (see #4 on the list; sadly, many of the videos in the article have been since removed)... ;->

Uwk
    who usually isn't in favor of introducing yet another possible pest to try to eliminate the first introduced pest, but in this case, even the European honeybee is an introduced species... :-/
    Kittybock and Breanna like this.