Server Downtime: Tues, Sept 29 @ 7AM PDT

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Sep 28, 2015.

1. Roshen Well-Known Member

[IMG]

US EverQuest II Live Servers will be brought offline on Tuesday, September 29, 2015 at 7:00AM PDT* for an update. Estimated downtime is approximately two hours.

EU EverQuest II Live Servers will be brought offline on Tuesday, September 29, 2015 at 9:00PM PDT* for an update. (Approx. 5:00AM London Time on September 30, 2015). Estimated downtime is one hour.

Alle deutschsprachigen Server werden um 6:00 CET am 30.09.2015 zwecks einer Serveraktualisierung heruntergefahren. Die vorgesehene Stillstandszeit wird etwa 1 Stunde(n) betragen.

Le serveur de langue française sera arrêté à 6:00 CET le 30-09-2015 pour une mise à jour du serveur. Le temps d'arrêt sera d'environ 1 heure.

*Time Zone Converter

Update notes for this downtime can be found in the Game Update Notes forum once they're available.

Keep an eye on the EverQuest II forums for news if additional downtime is needed.
  2. Armageddoux Active Member

3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

from Game Update Notes:

TWO hours, just for this? X-P

Kind of ironic that the EU servers, which used to take two hours to our US one hour, should be easier to do, apparently...are the same issues there going to be fixed as well? :-/

Uwk
  4. flameweaver Well-Known Member

May be there is some pre server merge activity going on behind the scenes, or may be the two and one hours just got transposed ;)
  5. Feldon Well-Known Member

Pretty sure it's getting ready for merges.
  6. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

did the server go down 30 minutes early ? cant log in
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  7. Foretold Well-Known Member

They went down at least an hour early. I haven't been able to log in since 6am PDT.
  8. HaphazardAllure Well-Known Member

9. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

ahhh I logged in at 5am and tried to change toons at 9:30 so they let people stay on but once you went out you were out
    o cool just read you now can go to hell ( Drunder ) without a membership , not that I would want to go there.
    I am not good at cheating
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Foretold like this.
  10. Foretold Well-Known Member

You can go to hell without a membership.... hahahah....

I didn't see the general maintenance post, thanks for the heads up :D
  11. suka Well-Known Member

you could always go there without a membership, you just couldn't play there. i am glad that a paid membership is no longer a requirement to play there.
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

"You can check-out any time you like
    But you can never leave..." ;->

Uwk
  13. Raetear Member

Shocker... Guess they decided to give into the temper tantrums.. or did the number of subs go down after bad people were transferred?
  14. suka Well-Known Member

or maybe they just thought about it. after all, banning one account to drunder is pretty ineffective since the culprits can simply create a new one to plague us with.
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

A free one, at that; and simply having a free account doesn't make you a good person (or a bad one, so stop blaming economically disadvantaged players for woes, o members), so they'll get messed up, too. Of course, if the Powers booted even free accounts completely, no revenue from The Marketplace, so... :-/

Uwk