Server Downtime: Tues, Aug 18 @ 7AM PDT

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Aug 17, 2015.

1. Rumbletum New Member

happy days all is at peace in the world once more..... lol, happy gaming guys
  2. Peldin New Member

Stormhold back up, toons right where they were supposed to be for me.
  3. Interstellar New Member

Try missing ALL your toons! I'm contacting lawyers and mafia hitmen as we speak!
  4. Bashem Well-Known Member

If the servers are not up your gonna see things like missing chars and server errors so dont worry until you can actually log on the game.
  5. Adizzle New Member

Everything is up and all toons ready
  6. Faeonara Well-Known Member

Phew ...blood pressure back to normal :p
  7. Einzelhaft Narynn New Member

OK, WTH, people! You've effectively destroyed the "Visit" button on the house Ratings page, completely. The Ratings page doesn't show you where a house IS, and now you can't visit them??? What, we're supposed to wander all over Norrath until we find the right burb and magically end up next to the house we want to visit? :-|

Way to go. :-\
    Sapphirius, Aelissa and Phyr like this.
  8. Moonlit_Evening Well-Known Member

Honestly...
    I'm just hoping this update allows me to just log on and play again without having to wait like 3hours to zone in only to find that I am unable to play..
    BadzaDoktor likes this.
  9. Phyr Member

umm Yeah cant even vist the house if we in the same city? I get not being able to port from Adventur zones. But if we are in a city zone we should be abel to vist any house. This was a pointless " fix "
    Sapphirius, Aelissa and BadzaDoktor like this.
  10. BadzaDoktor New Member

Hey guys, i am beginer, i have just download the game, and i want to ask u something, do i need to wait this ,,Preloading assets,, to finish or i can run the game immediately, because when i run the game (when i click the Play button) game runs, and after 2 minutes (at Caching apperances time) it says that some mistake is there, and gives me two possibilitys, Dont send and Send error report, is that becouse the game didnt finish Preloading assets or that is becouse of my comuter?
    Thanks In advance :)
  11. Takimi New Member

I was able to log in and then my game crashed. Now I am unable to log in at all. What is going on??
  12. Hdizzleh Member

My game just crashed as well and Ive been on for a few hours... My only days off work are the days of these updates, grrr :/
  13. Takimi New Member

Says Stormhold is up and pop is high but unable to log in for hours. An update or some sort of information would be really nice. Who wants to waste time TRYING to log in.....only to receive an ERROR message. Very frustrating!!
    Moonlit_Evening likes this.
  14. Hdizzleh Member

Feldon and Moonpanther like this.
  15. Takimi New Member

Yes! It's the same ERROR message I've been receiving for hours. I was logged in when my game crashed and now that's all it does.
  16. Hdizzleh Member

Ok Takimi thanks! I sent in a support ticket to see if that'd get answers any faster.. I wasn't having an error message earlier, only recently...

I was able to play for about 2 hrs after the morning update and then my game crashed as well. Ever since then i've been getting the same error message...
  17. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

I am, I was playing just fine when a popup said eq2 had a unrecoverable error and had to close, then I restarted the game, it made me accept terms, and login again...then got that error. Someones' got some splaining to do :D
  18. Takimi New Member

Daybreak Games@DaybreakGames 4h4 hours ago
    We're currently investigating login issues impacting all games. Thank you for your patience while we work to resolve this.

Not sure why within 4 hours we could not have received ANY update, eta, ANYTHING.
  19. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Problem is I've been in game since then and the game crashed and now I can't get back in.
  20. Gudum Active Member

Getting the 404 file-not-found error here also, the update to the launcher appears to have set the file name for the manifest file to eq2-en{full}.sha.soe which does not exist on their server.

You can log into the game by going to the installation directory for the game and running EverQuest2.exe directly.