Server Downtime: Tues, Aug 18 @ 7AM PDT

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Aug 17, 2015.

1. Robbah New Member

"Estimated downtime is one hour." Kappa
  2. LeeT New Member

Well said Temerenon
  3. Kham Active Member

would be nice if we could get an expected fix / eta on the tle server before people start freaking out
  4. Temerenon New Member

LOL what else is there to say? Just waiting....
  5. Hammerfiend New Member

Hi Guys anyone else having an issue with TLE cant see characters or logon with a new character?
  6. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

7. Daihlya New Member

I for one care about the Live servers(old servers as you put it). As an All Access member, Unrest is my server, I've also tried the TLE. We have all different play types here. Lets not start a new vs old server debate. Be patient and the let the Devs do their work as some of their games are effected by this as well. Let the Twitching begin :p
    Moonlit_Evening likes this.
  8. LeeT New Member

Dey Break Games y'kno
  9. River New Member

We are already Freaking out might as well have the bad news to go with it.... Need more coffee!
  10. Peldin New Member

Same issue, albeit the characters I'm missing weren't either of my "main" toons luckily. It's certainly disconcerting nonetheless.
  11. Faeonara Well-Known Member

Well it seems that the servers are back up however we have a problem. All my characters on Stormhold are gone and although I had no extra character slots I now seem to have at least one .Where are all tha characters from Stormhold server ?
    PS other people are reporting same issue .
  12. Rumbletum New Member

same for me its a character I've not played for a while but even so It's a little unnerving when you have some but not all of your characters..................
  13. Arcos Active Member

I understand - the old servers were so empty and TLE so full they've decided to force us back to our old characters :)
  14. Karioki Active Member

Missing all TLE toons. I expect that to change but there's this littler kernel of worry.:oops:
  15. Coir New Member

Stormhold toons back but server showing as locked
  16. Coir New Member

and up now...
  17. AltEfFour New Member

In game on Deathtoll!
  18. LeeT New Member

*** Breaking news ***
    Day Break Games have deleted all TLE content along with characters and items. No refunds will be given.
  19. Arcos Active Member

And it worked. As soon as I posted the problem disappeared. Don't thank me all at once :)
  20. Aquaskaientos Member

Servers up. I am in game :)