Server Downtime: Thurs, July 30 @ 7AM PDT

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Roshen Well-Known Member

[IMG]

US EverQuest II Live Servers will be brought offline on Thursday, July 30, 2015 at 7:00AM PDT* for an update. Estimated downtime is approximately one hour.

EU EverQuest II Live Servers will be brought offline on Thursday, July 30, 2015 at 9:00PM PDT* for an update. (Approx. 5:00AM London Time on July 31, 2015). Estimated downtime is one hour.

Alle deutschsprachigen Server werden um 6:00 CET am 31.07.2015 zwecks einer Serveraktualisierung heruntergefahren. Die vorgesehene Stillstandszeit wird etwa 1 Stunde(n) betragen.

Le serveur de langue française sera arrêté à 6:00 CET le 31-07-2015 pour une mise à jour du serveur. Le temps d'arrêt sera d'environ 1 heure.

*Time Zone Converter

Update notes for this downtime can be found in the Game Update Notes forum once they're available.

Keep an eye on the EverQuest II forums for news if additional downtime is needed.
  2. Poisonhawk Active Member

We will not be fixing anything but we are going through the motions so you will think we are!
  3. Armageddoux Active Member

4. Blade Parker Active Member

Perhaps raising marketplace prices again? I am certain there were a few mounts that went from 950 to 1950.
  5. Noguchi Member

@Roshen

Can you guys fix the Songspinner Mercs on German Server too pls nothing in Marketplace thx...
  6. Feldon Well-Known Member

Just FYI Marketplace pricing/items can be adjusted at any time. Marketplace is a separate server.
    Spindle and Kittybock like this.
  7. Karioki Active Member

Just a small request. Could you please put in the main notes that TLP servers are also coming down. This notice says the Live servers are coming down. Since the TLP are not part of the live world my first thought was. "Oh. TLP's will still be up." A perfectly reasonable assumption since there will be, I'm sure, plenty of times only the TLP servers come down while live remain up.
  8. Lady Marlyn Member

Look I have played this game long enough to understand that things get broken and need to be fixed. I know that the more content that you add means that you may have to oversee problems more often. And I also understand that you are doing these things to give us the best playing experience that you possibly can. However I do not understand why when you have a time fixed holiday that you have to bring the server down multiple times during that holiday. I am sure that there are several people that went character crazy and created multiple characters that they like to play and in that respect we are to blame for enjoying this game to do so. And I for one try to get all my characters through the holidays. And keep in mind also that when you add quests for holidays for us to enjoy it takes our multiple characters longer to get through them. So I would like to see a decrease during the holidays in maintenance and maintenance notifications. Other than that I believe that you guys are doing a fantastic job!!!!
    Kalmaraa and SierraDawn like this.
  9. Fearborn New Member

Hello guys,

It's not 5am London time, it's 3pm London time.
  10. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

yay the test server is still up so I can go and get some badly needed questing done before the other servers come back up
  11. Tomoz New Member

The US servers are updated at 3pm London time. The EU servers are updated at 5am London time the following day.
  12. Merriel Well-Known Member

Hmm personal depot's...nice, but too small for the number of items I end up with, and the price seems exorbitant. I'll be passing on these. I would much rather have a wardrobe with ability to dress our mannequins and house actors as well as our characters, and finally delete all those cloth/armor items that have been cluttering my house vaults for forever. Maybe then I'd actually consider buying more appearance items from the Marketplace, too. I simply don't have the space available for those items, so I don't spend any SC on them at all. I'll just stick with the regular house depots though, don't see any point in the personal ones and feel that was a total waste of time on the part of the devs.
  13. Phyr Member

Are you going to fix the Writ Issue of not giving the Coin reward?