Server Downtime Notice: Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Amnerys, Aug 27, 2013.

1. Amnerys Member

[IMG]

The US EverQuest 2 Servers will come down on Wednesday, August 28 at 7:00AM Pacific Time* for an update. The expected downtime is one hour. The EU EverQuest 2 Servers will come down at 9:00PM Pacific Time*, and the anticipated downtime is two hours.

Update Notes will be posted in the Game Update Notes (Live) forum once they are available.
    *Convert to local time
  2. flameweaver Well-Known Member

Downtime started, update notes appear to be AWOL. Please fix :rolleyes:
    Avianna and Sigrdrifa like this.
  3. Avianna Well-Known Member

4. Galldora Well-Known Member

Oh no! Poor Leroy...
  5. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Bunji heroically dashed in, laser goggles gleaming brightly...
  6. Avianna Well-Known Member

seriously though where are the patch notes?
  7. Artemiz Active Member

Hopefully they are a second priority to correcting the pet issue the patch invoked. Pets appear to be now considered a separate group from their master so if they hit a mob before their master the encounter greys out and gets locked to the pet master.

Rumors of fixing "pet pulls" are getting nothing but raised eyebrows. I am sure this was not intended. Why would SOE destroy half their classes by removing pet pulling in the game. Seems too silly to give credit to the rumors.
    flameweaver and Feldon like this.
  8. Mortymer New Member

oh those are not rumors, this was a ninja pet pull nerf. yet the bellyfloping monks are punished in no way for doing the exact same thing. its fine kill mages off I for one have had it with sony and their need to constantly do stuff like this. why in the world would I not send my tank pet on the mob b4 my self....sorta defeats the purpose of tanking dosent it way to drop the ball.
  9. Artemiz Active Member

Surely you jest. The art of pet pulling has long been a fine art indeed among the pet classes and the only thing which makes them a decent soloer. I too share the sentiments on the tank pets. I am very much looking forward to wearing plate armor though if we are no longer able to use tank pets and eagerly wonder what they will replace the spells and abilities with which are useless without the ability to pet pull.
  10. Mortymer New Member

I wish I was joking
  11. flameweaver Well-Known Member