Server Downtime and Patch Notes - July 21, 2021

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Accendo, Jul 20, 2021.

1. Moonchanter New Member

So still no fix on mit bugg ?
  2. AvenElonis Well-Known Member

Abilities
    Corrected a bug that caused Combat Mitigation debuffs to not apply spell tier multipliers. - You mean this ?
  3. Leafa Active Member

Is anything more relevant than decorating?? ;P
    Tkia and Geroblue like this.
  4. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

No matter if you care about Moonlight Enchantment or not , it's still up , at least on Tarinax today .
    Yes it's only Tarinax , that still has Moonlight enchantment grottos active.
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Silvered New Member

My team on HoF raided last night and the Mit issue is still in full effect even with a fresh zone...what did you fix because we're not seeing much improvement, if any.
    Tired of your team promising things! Just stop "promising" or "saying" you're going to do something when it's obvious that your team keeps missing the mark. The running joke for the last several years is that we know you're either not going to fix the issue. And if you some how do fix it you don't have your checks and balances in place or communication between teams and you mess up something else...definition of insanity. We are told with the "new management" things will get better but, now we have lag AGAIN and now raid forces cannot take down mobs unless there is an act of god in the mix.
    For once I would love to see the game run properly longer than 2-4 weeks (if that) and get what I've been paying for all of these years.